~ Chapter - 4 ~

I was in my room admiring it. I was exploring everywhere in my new bedroom and seriously noticed one thing ,
A large window ! Perfect way to escape. My eyes glistened with hope. I was so lost in thoughts , coming up with an escape plan.

"Dinner will be ready soon , come downstairs to ea -"

  " No thanks , I'm not hungry" I cut Draven off receiving a glare from him and looked down.

   "Screw that ! You don't have a choice ! " he corrected me in a harsh and rude tone.
I nodded slowly , seriously having no choice.

"Go downstairs by midnight , where my mates will be waiting for you" he directed me. What ? Waiting for me ? Why ?
His face looked unchanged , I was confused.
  "You're going to - "
" what's that suppose to mean ??" I cut him off again , he took a step forward clearly irritated
   " last chance sunshine , never interrupt when I'm talking " his voice came out in a serious tone , warning me.
I gulped and nodded.
  "Satisfy them until I return" he said with the same emotionless look on his face.
  "What does that me - "
"Yes , let them feed on you " he cut me off rudely this time.

Oh boy! No way in hell I'm gonna let their dirty hands touch me. But I'm not in the place to protest. This guy is so dangerous.

"Okay" I lied. With that he disappeared.
One of the super powers vampires possesed. Lightning speed.

How can someone be so disgusting ?
He chosed me so that I can satisfy his thirsty , horny mates ?!

I was looking through my closet to find a decent dress. Most of the dresses are too revealing or too short. God help me !
I'm not walking around with these clothes infront of those fucking vampires.
I was getting frustrated , and rummaged through it and finally !
Found a perfect dress.

I walked to my bathroom and took a long relaxing shower ,  thinking.
I stepped out of the tub , dried myself and changed into my dress.
I walked out of the bathroom and was combing my hair.

" Hey ..." I gasped at the sudden appearance and turned around to see Jay grinning at the door.
In a swift motion , he stood infront of me holding my hand. What the -?
He closed his eyes for a moment.
What is he doing ? I was confused.
" Cutie " he said opening his eyes and smiling admiringly
I pushed him away.

"Dinner's ready ! Let's head downstairs" Riley informed.

Damn ! These vampires make me so sick.
I don't trust anyone in this place. What if they use one of their super powers to drink from me. I shuddered at the thought.

" please leave , I'll be there in 10 mins " I said eyeing both of them , hoping they would leave.

"But we're here to take you downstairs" Riley said

"No , I don't trust any of you " I spilled maintaining a safe distance from them.

"Oh come on kitten ! Why are you so down on us ? You're the only one behaving this way , the other girls are so friendly and sweet" he said complaining.

" No, please leave !" I said raising my voice a bit. That's when I noticed their mischievous smirk. They bolted towards me, grasping my arms and lifting me.

"What are you doing ? Have you lost - "
Before I could even finish what I'm saying , my heard started spinning. Within few seconds we came to a sudden halt.
I breathed heavily opening my eyes to see we are in the dining hall.

"Can't you even walk by yourself downstairs ?" Emily asked with a disgusted look on her face.
" ignore her , Emily" said Olivia rolling her eyes at me.
I don't how are they so cool with these vampires.