~ Chapter - 11 ~

I peeled my eyes open and stiffened when I felt an arm tighten around my waist , causing a shiver down my spine. Oh God No !
I glanced back at Draven , to find his eyes closed , fast asleep with one of his arms wrapped around my waist.

I slowly removed his arm and sat up on the bed before tossing the sheets off my lap and got out of the bed , brushing my messy hair.

"Did anything happen last night ?" I pondered , picking up my cardigan and tiptoeing out of the room , praying he shouldn't wake up anytime soon. As soon as I got out of the room , my face came into contact with someone's chest. I glanced up to see Zack , his eyes widened in complete and utter shock as I gently closed the door behind us.

"Morning " I mumbled , walking past him and stopped when he appeared infront of me.
Confusion written all over his face , as he scanned me from head  to  toe.

"Di -Did you sleep with Draven last night ?" He asked , baffled as I simply nodded , not really wanting to explain the situation.

"I have to go bath" I said shortly , brushing past him and walked towards my room.
My pulse raced as I heard heavy footsteps behind me.

"Did anything happen last night ?" He questioned , catching up to my fast pace as I narrowed my eyes at him before stopping near my room. "As -as in with you and Draven ... " he added , with a stammer as I stared at him in confusion before sighing.

"Why do you act like you care Zack ?" I murmured and turned around to open the door when two cold hand grabbed my shoulders , turning me around to meet his piercing blue eyes.

"I do care" He said  , emphasising each word. I frowned at him before going silent at his lie.

"Why ?" I asked , fixing my gaze on his and watched his body tense up at my question.
"Why do you care Zack ?" I asked again as he gave me another look before going  silent.
what's up  with him ? Don't tell me he actually had feelings for me

"Zack , I don't want you to misunderstand  .." I started , opening the door slightly as he raised a brow  in confusion. "I don't see you that way , so I don't want you either ..."I trailed , blushing at my own words.
It sounded much better in my mind

"Excuse me ?" his eyebrows shot up before his eyes widened in realization and I watched him take a step forwards.
"Wait , You think I like you or something ?" He asked , his expressions suddenly turning appalled. I frowned at him slightly , as a pink shade crept upon my cheeks.
please tell me he did , because it would be damn embarrassing if he didn't.

"An -anyways" I quickly opened the door , and was about to close the door on his face when he stepped in , a grin spreading on his face.
"I'm just saying ..." I choked out , taking a few steps back and turning around.

"Really ? So  you don't even want to clear the misunderstanding that's been going on in your little head ?" He sounded amused and my eyes widened before I went silent.

"I need to bath , please get out" I raised my voice , turning around pushing him towards the door. The grin on his face didn't fade away , until I gave him one last push sending him out and closed the door , quickly locking it.

"Oh God , please save me from this nightmare " I groaned , walking to my wardrobe and picking out a green top and a skirt , not even bothered to wear anything good today. I took a long shower before slipping in to my dress. I quickly walked downstairs and greeted Jay and Edward on the way as we passed by , they waved at me before I practically ran into the dining hall.

"Where the hell were you last night ?! I was looking for you !" Emily snapped , as I slowly made my way towards the table.

"I was in my room" I lied and was about to take a seat when I noticed Draven sitting in his chair before shooting me a grin , at my obvious lie.