~Chapter-6~

Draven disappeared suddenly. Where did he go ??
"He went to find your dad .." Zack answered reading my mind.

"No .. please Zack tell him not to - " I was interrupted by Draven's appearance with my dad along with him. My whole body trembled with fear. Dad looked at me with hatred and disappointment filling his eyes.

"Draven please , let him go ... please ! It's me you should punish not him  , he did nothing !" I pleaded sounding so weak and desperate. Tears streaming down my face.

"Killing you would be too easy sunshine " He said with no remorse in his voice.

"Adriana what did you do ? Why are you like this ? Draven Cade himself have to bring me here because of your stupid attitude !" My dad snapped.
I was so mad at him that I just wanted scream at him how I feel here and that I don't wanna be here. But he won't listen to me anyways.

"I don't wanna be here dad , I want to go back home " I said , tears welling up my eyes.

"There's no home for you to go back Adriana ! Just get over with it and stay here for God's sake !" My dad said raising his voice at me.
I cringed at his words.

"Well , its getting a little boring now , isn't it ?
And you forgot why you came here in the first place " he said pointing a finger at dad.

"Gracia !" Draven called out and suddenly a woman appeared infront of us , an evil smirk crept up on her face before giving a nod facing Draven.

She went closer to dad , her fangs coming out instantly that's when I realized what's about to happen. My eyes widened at the sight.

"NO !!" I screamed my heart out. I wanted to run towards my dad but I couldn't move.
"Draven don't ..." I heard Edward mutter from behind. But she already dug her fangs into him , sucking his blood.
He whimpered in pain , his body growing weak.
I cried and screamed loudly holding myself tightly , bending down telling him to stop but he never listened.

"Break this stupid compulsion you sick freak !!" I yelled , anger boiling inside me , Zack hugged me from behind.

"You should learn to watch your mouth , before I kill him" Draven spat with hatred in his eyes.
And my dad fell to the ground unconscious.
My heart dropped and my breath hitched in fear.

"No ..." I trailed when she disappeared from the sight.

"Please help him , he's hurt ! " I said my voice barely audible.
"He'll be okay" he said with his usual enotionless look.
"Take her inside !" He ordered Zack , carrying my dad in his arms and disappearing within a blink.

"Wait ! where is he taking him ?" I asked afraid he'd kill him.
"Calm down kitten , he's just taking him home" Riley said assuring. Zack carried me upstairs , I buried my face in his chest crying. He walked inside my room and placed me on the bed. I pulled the covers over me , a whimper escaped my lips.

"Go to sleep Princess" Zack cooed and I slowly drifted off into darkness ...

~ Next morning ~

I jolted awake remembering my dad.
I quickly showered and changed my dress before running downstairs to the kitchen.
I walked to Zack ,

"How's my dad ? Is he okay ?? " I asked him impatiently.

  "Woah ! Calm down Adriana , he's fine " He stated , but I didn't trust him.
He decided to nake a phone call to my dad , as I was killing him with questions.
I was finally relieved !

  ~ 3 Days Later ~

Draven is no where to be seen after the incident.
It's better this way , I hope he doesn't show up anytime soon.
I had my breakfast , lunch and dinner on time after what happened to dad , I made sure I was the first one to eat and quickly go back to my room , careful not to cause any more trouble because I'm sure Draven would do anything.