Man Behind The Mask (Male)

Name;
Riley
(Intelligence)
Alexander
(Quick)
Montenegro
(Punctuality)

Age;
17

Gender;
Male

Role;
Computers and Mystery are what I do best

Appearance;
Daniel Illescas

Personality; Riley is a cute nerd that every girl loves because of the way he looks and how he acts but the thing that they do not like the most is that he's computer savvy and serial killer, which it drives them away but he doesn't care as long a...

Personality;
Riley is a cute nerd that every girl loves because of the way he looks and how he acts but the thing that they do not like the most is that he's computer savvy and serial killer, which it drives them away but he doesn't care as long as he does what he loves and having a small group of friends, which he feels more comfortable in.

Backstory;
Youngest of three, he is the most optimistic one of all of them while his brothers envy him for being computer savvy but accepted his skills and used them when they really need it and Riley asks them for money in return, warning them that he doesn't work for free. Whenever his parents are away, he stays with his grandmother or with his godparents while his parents are on a business trip. He doesn't really notice that they are gone and he's pretty fine with them being away for a long time that he doesn't have a good relationship with them and has a strong relationship with his brothers and his friend, but over time, they grew apart.

Other;
He has a small tattoo that no one really noticed.