Manhatten Elite (2 females)

Danielle
(charmer)

Valentina
(caring)

Dybala
(free-spirit)

Danielle Valentina Dybala

18
straight (closeted lesbian)

female
karol g

she's considered as the person who would keep her adopted brother, michael, leveraged than any other person

she's considered as the person who would keep her adopted brother, michael, leveraged than any other person. besides that, she is a free spirit and the person who would travel everywhere other than being in one place.

despite everything else being mentioned, she is opposite her adoptive brother, where she plays around with guys emotions and hearts but she has a secret of her own that her brother knows and told him to keep it as a secret between both of them.

upper east sider

before being adopted by the fernandez family, she was born in the heart/capital of argentina, buenos aries, under argentine parents with irish and italian heritage. being the youngest child and only female of her previous family, it was difficult for her family to keep her, knowing that they were investing their time on her actual brothers, so they gave her up and that is where michael's family took her in and she grew up along side with michael, where he took her under his wing.

she spent time with michael more than with her adoptive parents as she was the same age as him, which that was the reason why both him and her clicked with one another as she enjoyed his presence more than her actual family.

she never met her actual siblings until she was seventeen when she flew to italy to meet her famous footballer brother as she was isolated from them and that hurt her actual brother's feelings. she decided to go back with michael and since then, she communicated a bit with then but it didn't make up for what her birth parents did.

leaving her brothers aside, she had a tough relationship life, where she didn't open up as much to other people and had a tough one with a guy that made her think twice so that's why she has a barrier around her for it

sports management

theme song(s):

a ella: karol g

ahora me llama: karol g ft. bad bunny

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Ivanna
(Graceful)

Salome
(Beauty)

Villanova
(Madness)

Ivanna Salome Villanova

18
bisexual

female
oriana sabatini

opposite of her brother, ivanna is a charismatic young girl but it has somewhat a downfall towards it as many people do not know what she does nor what she is capable of doing

she had done certain things and many people that know her, call her beauty behind the madness, which is true, she has the beauty but it involves some madness along with it.

outsider

with both ivanna and alexei, they came from lower middle class, struggling to keep up with themselves as they had a troublesome past that caused both of them to grow up as quickly as possible under the eyes of their relatives, where their parents were not present in neither of their lives.

ivanna relied on her brother alexei as she really didn't like how her parents were like and noticed that her parents were involved in drugs and such, causing that spark within her to go to the same pathway, dragging alexei along with her for that reason.

as she was getting older, she had gotten into more problems and with those problems, she had gotten into certain problems and alexei being her brother, always had to get her out of them and that caused a bit of a drift because she knew that her beloved brother was going to study the criminal justice system and spend less with her and her stuff but she still loved him no matter what

international business

theme song(s):

mi mala: mau y ricky featuring karol g

harringtvns