task no. i (for samuel)

Samuel arched his eyebrow with the question that he was being asked and took a deep breath, processing the question that was at hand. He was caught off guard with the question that the king and queen asked him but he knew that the king and queen needed a response from him sooner rather than later.

Fixing his curly hair, he met both of their stares as he noticed them looking at him, watching every single move and his body language but he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction to give his emotions and answers away as soon as possible. "Well, the weapon of choice or should I say, choices are the bow and arrow as well for some knives that are well hidden in my clothes," he begun, pausing slightly, shifting around and was in thought once more. "Both weapons are silent and instant kill and they won't notice nor have the time to react towards it," he added on, keeping his cool in front of them. It was unusual for him to act like this but he had to do it, wether he liked it or not.

He asked himself why would the king and queen ask him that particular question but he didn't want to pry into their business and he wouldn't have the time to listen to their reason of asking the question itself. "I'm guessing you have something in mind, your majesties?" He asked, wanting to figure out what they wanted to do and why ask the question that was being asked.

The king looked at Samuel, hearing a bit of his uneasiness and gave him a firm nod. "There is something that us both want to do and this is one of the reasons why we are asking you this question," he replied. "That is that you're going to kill the young royals," she finished off and he fell silent. He wasn't expecting that response to be honest and felt that he didn't need to know the full reason why he needed to do it but it was their request and he was going to follow it.

"Of course, I would have to do it separately, finding their weaknesses," Samuel comments. And it was true, he has to do it separately to draw less attention towards him and the reason why he was doing it.

"Consider it as a done deal then," Samuel said as he got up, looking at both of them and released a sigh. "Now will you excuse me, I'll continue to hide from the young royals until it's the right time to appear," Samuel adds on, fixing his shirt and started to make his way outside. "Make sure to keep your word," the king said and Samuel gave him a firm nod before exiting the room.

He knew that it was going to be in a tough spot but what else could he do? He had to do what the king and Queen asked him to do and he already kept his word.

The next step is to do the job at the right place at the right time.

LOVERB0YS