{2}.

They come to the Waffle House and set they're bike as what seems to be the other Losers bikes. They walk in and immediately see them all starting with Bill "H-Hey guys! It's b-been some time s-since w-we-we been all t-to-to-gether-er!" It really had been,Ben had gotten taller and skinner.He also starting dating Beverly which hadn't changed expect had hair that went to her shoulders,truly beautiful.
Mike had been taller and stronger and Stan had just been taller and less scrawny.

Like Eddie told Richie, bev did bring some one, eddie notice his feature,brown hair and soft brown eyes, and the same height as Richie,and he looked extremely like Richie."Hey guys I brought my friend Mike! He's new so please be nice" she whispered to them and mike was sitting in the booth and he was playing with his hands.Eddie blushed at the resemblance he had with Richie. He felt nervous wondering and suddenly worrying if he'll like him or he himself will like him, but Richie interrupted his thought "hey That fucker looks like me it's fucking insane! I wonder what his mom looks like-" bev turned to him and rolled her eyes "she's actually really pretty I'd say myself~" she smirked and Eddie  chuckled "well that answered your question so what's he like Beverly?"

Richie looked at him raising an eyebrow"why do you wanna know? That usually isn't you r-right?" He hesitated his last sentence while looking at Eddie making him fell more nervous "well I mean cant I just want to know something about someone?" He did and walked to mike who still sat in the booth and mike looked at him and mikes face turned a little red while mike looked at Eddies face thinking why he thought 'he's cute' making his palms sweaty "h-Hi I'm mike and you are Eddie right?" Eddie nods "yep! So your Bev's friend?"  "Oh yea-"  eddie noticed mikes pe on his jacket "woah you play dungeons and dragons?! Me too!" Mike eyes tilt up and gets excited " cool! That what me and my friends play and we did it for 10 hours one time" he laughed and Eddie laughed back "well me and my friend Richie played for 14 non stop!" they started to talk and laugh for awhile and Richie sat with Bev across glancing at them with a jealous angry face.

"ugh I don know what Eddie sees in him-" he said and Beverly smiled and was leaning over to him "pssh what you do you mean you haven't even met him? Sounds like your jealouss~" she said and Richie scrunched his nose at he commented.

"What? No! I'm jealous! And-and i dont like him!" He said making a face and Bev was fangirling quietly " oh shut up you knwo you love "eddie spaghetti" " she says and Ben comes over to sit with them. Richie thought,does he love Eddie kaspbrak?

He was confused

———————————————————————————————

Ok tell me what you think??? Idk