{10}

They all slept in the tree house. Mike W. Couldn't sleep because he was thinking someone, someone very special to him and missed a lot. And since he couldn't see her hurt him. But Richie was asleep and Eddie was but couldn't stop feeling paranoid,hearing those foot steps.

Step.step.step.Bang! He shot up and started to breath heavily and took his inhaler and took deep breaths.Mike W. Heard him and look at him.
"eddie you ok?!" He said trying hard to go over a whisper since everyone else was whispering.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." He said nodding and looking at him in a cold sweat.

"Ok good let's just lay back down before anyone hears."mike said and looked at him and then Richie,who was sound asleep and thought about that person again and layed down.
Nothing really had happened but so the next day everyone goes home and Richie and Eddie go home.

BEVERLYS LIFE GETS STRANGER chpter 2

Since she didn't live with her dad anymore her uncle and cousins come with her to Maine to look at the place since there still looking for places to live.

She walked into her hair going up the stairs and then opened the door. She came to her surprise her cousin is at the house.

"Hey Bevy" her cousin said and she smiled at her while she played video games. She sat by her and watched her "so this all you've been doing Maaxxinee" she giggled. Max rolled her eyes and smiled at her "well better then walking down this lame-ass town." she said while moving the controller forcingly.

"Sure since you haven't seen your boyfriend in a while it's weird." Beverly said smiling trying to laugh.

"He's not my boyfriend we're- we're just friends but I mean it isn't as weird since mike is here,well he hates me anyway."

"Well he hasn't said anything about you which is good I guess but Eddie keeps getting freaked out because he hears "foot steps" " she says and max shrugged also smiling "well maybe he is? Lucas told me all about that will stuff and a girl she's was...uh cool." She looked at Bev for a secobd

"What if it was that girl? Looking for mike?"

"Hmm I dunno maybe."

Beverly had considered it. But didn't wanna know for sure. She was confused.

_________________________________________

SORTYY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I GIT LAZY