{4}

Richie layed in his sleeping bag,wondering and thinking, why? He was better then Mike,he thought he was. He knew more about him, he even knew what time his watch would beep at, which reminded him to look at the clock . 2:37 AM. He sighed then gets up goes to the fridge for some food since that's the only other thing on his mind and then hears some foot steps. "What who is that?" The person walks up and it's Eddie of course seeming tired

" why the hell you in here?"Eddie said
"Because I just finished up your mom duh Ed's."
"Oh shut up,seriously and don't all me that"

Richie didn't know what to say and just shrugged "I-I can't sleep that's all" Eddie nods and since Richie didn't have his glasses on,it made him think of Mike and then suddenly, he pressed his lips against his, and Richie just blinked and pushed back kissing but Eddie pulls away .

"I'm sorry I should have done that—So you probably hate me I'm just gonna go lay down-" Richie kissed him quickly and had a stupid grin on his face making Eddie blush and get annoyed "just be fucking quiet Eds " he said winking and goes to lay down leaving the fridge lay show on his face and his shadow walk back to the stairs to Eddies room and Eddie watched him and bites his lower lip furrowing his brows. After that
Richie officially gets some sleep and wakes up suddenly around 7:00.

Mike W. shook him up and he lays up immediately "Richie!Eddies having asma attack!" Mike says freaking out and Richie looks around to find his glasses to find Eddie breathing heavily against the wall. Richie looked around more getting up and cussing under his breath "shit shit shit". Eddie panickes and richies finds his inhaler and shoves it into his mouth pressing the button. "Breath in and out, in and out" he said and Eddie did as he said, Mike was honestly jealous of there relationship,watching how they cared about each other as they hugged each other "I'm glad your ok Ed's " "don't call me that!" Well on his side of the triangle.

¥__________•_______•______•_______¥

All of them were playing dungeons and dragons before they had to go to the tree house just for the fun of it. Eddie went To go to his mother calling on him for some stupid reason,Him and Richie we're awkward about what happened last night seemingly lIke they forgot. Mike sighs and looks at Richie "so uh,how long have you and Eddie been friends?" Richie turned to him and thought for a moment "uh few years why?" Mike just grin abit " I dunno y'all just have a "good" relationship" he said giving quotations, Richie rolls his eyes getting annoyed you his comments.
"I have friends back at home and one of them, well I lost but she was nice,and I well-"

Richie interrupted him "you had a crush on her yea yea I saw it know how you feel.."

"What do you mean? Like you like Beverly?" Mike said raising an eyebrows and Richie scrunches his nose " what? Nah she hot but I don't like her that way she's with Ben. I-I like another person."

"Then who do you like?" Mike said and Eddie walks in and Richie looks at him jumping because he didn't realize him coming "ok I'm back,...what? " he looked at his two friends suspicious.

"We were just talking about your mom that's what" he laughed abit and Eddie grin abit and gave him his drink that his mom made him do and mike got his. Mike was still confused but had thought, is it Eddie? Yea, definitely.

———————————————————————————————
OK UMMM YEAAAA SORRY FOR BOT POSTING ABUT HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE CAMP OUT YET IM PROCESSING OK??

AJD UNPUBLISH THE STORY THN PULBLISH AGAIN SORRY