{8}

Eddie was walking home and heard a noise,didn't think about it but then I felt paranoid so I looked around. No one. Kept walking , heard it again, no one.

Richie was trying to find him but only felt loneliness, and regret for getting mad at him, he felt sad for being stupid, for once in his life he was so regretful.

Eddie had to walk by that old house that had IT which they defeated and he didn't seem scared by but nervous about it.
He started to hear that noise again,a placing noise a music like sound but also like footsteps..it got louder and he stared to walk faster then running, he then saw the only house close and (of course why not it's my story) richies House and got there and didn't see anyone there,weird not even his drunk ass mom in the bed or shower. He sat on the couch and look back at the dining room window and didn't see anyone out the window but a light and he look directly at the tv . He missed Richie. He then got up and went to Richies room and looked around 'ugh, how can you live in filthy rooms?' He thought.He found a stash of comics and opened one #69 X-men's.

Richie just gave up and went to Eddies house and knock on his door. He mom opened it and raised an eyebrow "hello what do you need Mr.Tozier?" He said painfully nice but nervous of not seeing her son around.
"Hey um where's your son Uh—Edward?" He said putting his hands on his hips and turning sideways bending his knee resting the rest of his body. "Well no I haven't , you and other haven't done anything have you!? Did he break his arm?—is he have an Asthma attack?! Is he—" Richie rolled his eyes and just waved her off " fuck mrs.Kaspy I'll just go home since he ain't here but if u find him tell me !" He said walking off and should've said "I'll tell you" so she wouldn't be so worried but she went to the store as he left and well going home he saw a figure in his room reading his comics it seemed and knew exactly who it was and then ran inside his house and opened his door "hi eds! Look I'm-I'm- sorry that I went off on you and stuff I didn't know what was in me."

Eddie jumped abit when he just jumped in like that but smiled and laughed breathlessly and looked at him "oh come on you were jealous and confused,I was too.." he said confessing and Richie became nervous of the truth knowing he was jealous "but um so you and mike W are together right?"

Eddie rolled his eyes "he had his own, and so I decided to choose a better one." He said and smirked Richie furrowed his eyebrows confused "what?! Who?!!" He said crossing his arms and Eddie walked over and became close abit closer then Richie thought and placed his hands on his shoulders and sliding them down his chest and long torso "well,he's tall,and has curly black hair and "big" eyes and cute-ass freckles and wearing ducking stupid Hawaii shirts ~" Eddie raised his own eyebrows smirking and Richie growled mumbling "i need to know who this guy is !"

"Ugh Dunbass- I'll give you one more hint " he kissed him and Richie eyes widen and Eddie kept kissing and Richie went into it melting and then they started to French kiss and Richie pulls he on the wall the only thing between the wall and him,Eddie. " oh by the way don't call me eds dumb-ass~".

"You know you love it".

_____________________________________

SHOUDL I KEEP GOING??THIS WAS LAST MINUTE IVE BEEN BUSY