{7}

Eddie went home sad,eyes tried and sad looking from crying and stumbled on the way from the woods getting bruised and cuts.

Richie sat on a rock throwing smaller rocks into the stream and sees someone he didn't expect,Beverly. "Richie Tozier! May I have a word with you?!" She said and Richie shrugged "sure whatever sweets make it quick I wanna keep mobbing for abit." She crosses her arms clearly annoyed and stood in front of him.

"why did you do that to Eddie?"she said tapping her finger on her arm crossed.

"Because well-I was mad and mobbing so? He's fine just hanging and making out with Mike-"

"Oh please you know he doesn't like Mike!"

"Yea he does he told me last night then later that night well, um stuff happened.-"

"Whatt " She seemed interested enough to say that.

"Me and Eddie kissed later that night..." he mumbles playing with the rocks with a stuck looking down.

"Ohh so you jealous go to it" she smirked saying and Richie scunches his nose . "I'm not jealous one bit we just did that and that's all and why I'm mobbing is the movie made me sad that's all ok? Ok.

"A horror movie is called one for a reason,lying,is another.and need to stop,now your a dumbass because your being a dick and saying "I'm mobbing " isn't a good excuse jackass. "

Richie places his hand on his chest acting offended gasping " but i am!"
"Well then , your mobbing because you like Eddie you lost your chances" she said while sitting next to him hitting the water making the rocks bounce perfectly.
" I did..? But he doesn't like me anyway he likes that jackass Mike Wheeler-" Bev rolls her eyes "oh my God you idiot! You looks exactly like you!"

"No he doesn't! welL- at least a Walmart Verizon of me!" Richie scoffs. Bev giggles abit and moved the hair outta her face "exactly, which he likes you since like,.forever just hadn't realized and didn't and you just blew it "

Richie looks down and frowns looking art he water "what are you doing?!" She said standing up "go get him!" Richie eyes widen and then start to run hesitantly like 'should I be doing this?' Etc .

TO BE CONTINUED OOO idki wanted to update so here;D