{3}.

After they met, Eddie and Mike W. Couldn't be separated and Richie was there watching as he was with Everyone else.
He was jealous but him and just Eddie would hang out a lot . Eddie liked Mike W. A lot but liked Richie a lot also he was confused.

Bill said that they should have a Camp out in the treehouse. All of them were excited to do it and Bev brought the food a.k.a. marshmallows,crackers,chocolate and popcorn. Stan brought the blankets and flashlights. Bill was charge of bringing scary movies and such. Richie was in charge of bringing magazines (playboy of course why not) Mike he brought more food just in case and Eddie was bring games.Ben brought books since he loved to read,and Mike W. Said he Had some awesome and scary stories to tell so they got excited.

Richie,Mike W. and Eddie were spending the night together. They played video games And such. Mike fell asleep while Richie and Eddie were playing and so they went outside on the porch sitting on the steps looking at the stars.

"H-hey Richie can I tell- well ask you something?" Eddie flushed and Richie nods "of course sure what?" Eddie swallows hard " well I like this person and I don't know if they like me what do I do?" Richie thinks and sighs "just tell them and if they don't I wouldn't see why" richie placed his hand on his Eddies shoulder making him blush smiling and nods.
" ok thanks " he said stands up smiling up his fists up abit ."I am gonna tell Mike wheeler I like him!" Richie eyes widen "what?! Him!- ..really? You like mike wheeler?" He hearts beats faster getting nervous. Eddie looks at him " yea I thought you were okey with it...even thought I didn't say who.." he mumble to himself the last part and Richie scratched the back of his neck "I am gay ok! I just didnt ya know think that I'm ok with it" He smiles sadly and Eddie smiles in relief and hugs him kneeling "thanks Richie,let's go to bed I'm tired"
"No prob eds me too I'm about to fall asleep on this wood" they both laugh abit and go to-bed mostly,Eddie was nervous,and Richie was sad and worried ,he had enough and had a plan, and was risky but worth it.

__________________________________________ugh ok help me and voted I'd appreciate it please and I'll add and vote ur stories:33