{9}

(Continues right after chapter 8 )

"U-hu sure let's go back to the tree house! We basically just left them!" Eddie said and held Richies hand but Richie stops in yanking him back and making Eddie turn to look at Richie "but-but—" Richie had so many questions he didn't wanna put it in a whole sentence,while Eddie knew what was going on in that trashmouth's head.

Eddie sighed and looked at there intertwined hands and he face gets a red tint. "Well first off I know,we can't just like go down and be like "we're dating!" And shit with everyone agreeing but I do want them to be at least ok with it." Richie nods and rubs the back of his neck. "Well I know just,I kinda wanted to like stay here just for a little bit more sooo..." Eddie laughed "well just think we need to go and your mom is home right?" Richie nodded. Eddie takes deep breath and runs his hand though his hair and then looked down again. Richie lifted his chin up and sighed and Eddie kissed Richie again. They kissed and it seemed to be like forever til they took a breath.

Richie didn't wanna leave but Eddie made him since his mom was home and didn't wanna get caught. They where walking and Eddie felt nervous, no scared. Richie held a tighter grip looking at the ground .They come up , holding up and Mike W. was actually talking to Mike H. . They were talking about where Mike W. Had been and his own friends and his one love, which the other Mike H. Thought was interesting since she had power and shit.

Mike H. Told him about what mostly happened since he remembered so well of mostly anything and everything(that may or not be a reference to the novel.*what I didn't say anything*) which also made Mike W. more Intrigue of the town.Mike W. Looked up and saw Richie and Eddie holding hands and sighed in relief and got up and walks to them. "Hey so you guy made up?" He said hoping a yes.
"Well I mean what's it look like you bag of—" Eddie hit his hand against Richies arm while also holding Richies.
"I mean bag of awesomenessss" he pointed at him awkwardly and Mike W. Chuckles rolling his eyes "sure come on we're now watching 'Carrie' me and the other Mike just where talking and um, . . . stuff." He felt hesitant talking and went inside with the other Mike.

Richie and Eddie walked in with holding hands still and bill and Stan noticed and Ben didn't care much up, nice kid huh? Bev was covering her smile while wrapped in blankets with Ben. Stan and Bill where sitting real close. Richie and Eddie sat up on the couch smiling and no one really seemed to care of their affection of there laying heads on one another. Calming sight. But, he felt a presence, like a welcome one but he didn't know who or what it could be. He felt it coming from some where small, and probability something that people say nothing ever happens there, all the way from Indiana.