Flashback: My First Jinchūriki

Anko couldn't believe that mere moments after losing her virginity, she was in a heavy make out session with the man who had done the taking, while at the same time being joined by one of his other lovers, who was currently sucking on her nipple much to her pleasure. "Oh...oh it's so good," Anko moaned breaking the kiss upon feeling two fingers beginning to enter her passage. From the size of them she knew that they belonged to the green-haired girl currently latched to her breast.

After stirring the fingers around inside of her, Anko watched mesmerized as Fu removed them from her cunt and brought them in front of her face. Anko blushed in embarrassment at the sight of her and Naruto's release that covered them and she turned a deeper shade of crimson as the Jinchuriki brought them to her mouth. The green haired girl then licked them clean running her tongue along them pulling the combined essence into her mouth. Fu moaned contently at the taste before smiling and slowly lowering herself to drink directly from the source.

Leaning back on her elbows, Anko simply watched as the younger woman took up a position between her legs and began placing kisses along her thighs. When the Jinchuriki attacked her core she threw her head back and moaned as the girl's tongue began moving about inside her in hopes of scooping up more of Naruto and hers cream. When she brought her head forward again, Anko smiled as she found Naruto kneeling near her face. Seeing that his cock had recovered and knowing what he wanted her to do she leaned forward taking as much of it into her mouth as she could.

As she bobbed her head on his pole, she realized that she was tasting herself and him, much as Fu had. Far from being disgusted she found their combined taste to be quite flavorful. She had to pull back to scream as her orgasm from Fu's ministrations caught her by surprise. Falling back into the bed she panted contently. Her vision of the smiling blonde looking down at her was obscured by the orange-eyed Jinchuriki whose chin and lips was coated with her essence. Anko grabbed Fu by the back of the head and pulled her down into a deep kiss. As their tongues danced against each other Anko felt movement at the foot of the bed and then Fu suddenly tensed.

The female jinchuriki broke the kiss looking over her shoulder to say, "Mmm, you are spreading me so wide, Naruto." The blond man leaned forward to kiss her before straightening in order to begin moving within her. Fu moaned out loud as her arms gave out causing her to bury her head into Anko's shoulder.

Anko stared up at the blonde as he began to really pound the young woman into her. Raising her legs and wrapping them around the girl Anko pouted, "No fair, I want some too."

Naruto smiled at her but didn't pull out of Fu. Instead he adjusted himself so he could reach down and begin rubbing her slit as he continued to fuck Fu senseless. Anko moaned contently as he petted her mound. Fu rose back up moaning, "I'm so full. Does my pussy feel good, Naruto?"

"It feels great Fu," Naruto said contently, "You're so fucking tight and wet."

"Hey, "Anko said fearing she was being forgotten, "What about mine?"

"Well let's see," Naruto said moving his hand before pulling out of Fu who whimpered at the lost. He then plunged into Anko roughly causing her to cry out in pleasure which rose in volume as he began sliding within her. "Ah, just as I remember it," Naruto said pleasantly, "Hot and slippery. Maybe even a little tighter if that is possible. You must be really feeling having Fu here."

"That...That's not true," Anko said embarrassed.

"Why," Fu said quickly a little hurt creeping into her voice, "I am enjoying Anko's presence."

Naruto stopped moving and pulled out of Anko before positioning himself to once more enter the Jinchuriki. Missing the feeling of fullness already Anko said, "Why'd you stop?"