Snakes among Flowers

Seramu^
Kushina lay splayed out on her bed completely naked, and much as she had suspected her conscious was shaming her for what she had done. Yet, in spite of the shame that she felt, she didn't know if she would be able to stop herself from stepping out any further. Still, she didn't exactly want her son to know that she was enjoying the pleasure that he gave his lovers, so had repaired the lamp she had destroyed in the living room.

Her gaze was affixed to the Green Lamp sitting on the night stand next to her bed and a part of her hoped it would switch on soon. She reached underneath her to place her hand between her legs and absentmindedly rubbed her pussy having found the best way to silence her conscious, if only for a while, was through basking in sexual pleasure. She had done so plenty the night before, enjoying how eagerly Sara had thrown herself into her lovemaking with Naruto. And while Kushina's sexual frustration had finally been satisfied by the time they finished, once her connection to Sara had ended the feeling of contentment from the warmth of her son's body holding her and the seed deposited inside of her had been replaced by a feeling of emptiness as they faded away. An emptiness that her shame and guilt quickly filled as they reminded her that she had crossed a boundary that society would judge her as being depraved for enjoying.

She knew that there were women in Naruto's harem that had crossed that boundary as well, but she was willing to chalk it up to their sharing her son. Yet, she was of the belief that she would be held to a different standard. After all, while she accepted that her son was special in his ability to make so many diverse women care for, desire, and love him. They hadn't been the ones to carry him to term, or were supposed to have a motherly affection for him rather than a deep-seated lust. She loved her son, but if the night before had proved anything that love was changing from the feeling that all mothers had for their children into a desire for her son to take the spot of being the man in her life. Something that she definitely didn't want him to learn of, although she couldn't help but wonder how her son would react upon learning of that desire.

Kushina slid her middle finger inside her, as she truly began to get lost in the lust the memories of the night before created within her. Diddling her increasingly wetter pussy, Kushina no longer tried to force the image of Minato over Naruto as she dreamed of her son fucking her with the full knowledge that he was doing so. Recalling the sensations from the night before except with Naruto calling her name instead of Sara's, Kushina knew she'd feel guilty later, yet at the moment couldn't be bothered to care as the thought brought her closer and closer to the edge.

However, just before she slipped over a knock at her bedroom door threw a bucket of cold water on her as the man that she was just dreaming of said, "Mom." Kushina gasped as she rose up off the bed sending a panicked look towards her door. The door handle began to turn as Naruto repeated, "Mom, can I come in? We need to talk."

Her son didn't wait for her to respond as he began pushing it open causing Kushina to leap from her bed and slam into it bodily pushing it close. Kushina felt mortified that her son had nearly caught her pleasuring herself to thoughts of him. The idea kept her off-balance which is why despite all she needed to do was think of herself as dressed and clothes would cover her naked body, she instead spun to place her back against the door in order to hold it closed.

Naruto misconstrued the reason for his mother pushing the door closed, figuring she was still upset from their argument. He also felt that she had likely been angry at the fact that not even a day after it actually happened he had added another woman to the family he had chosen.

Kushina heard her son sigh on the other side of the door before he said, "Mom... I can't really say that I'm sorry for how any of this turned out." The red-headed Uzumaki felt her son place his back against the door before sliding down it. Kushina mirrored his actions to sit on the opposite side as he continued, "I can understand your being mad at me, and your idea that I'm being selfish. It has to appear to you that I have everything, while you ended up with nothing."