Target: Yakumo

Naruto awoke to the pleasant sensation of having his cock being tongue bathed. Cracking his eyes open he saw Anko and Kiyomi both crouched on all fours on either side of him while working together to pleasure him. Although it was a scene many men would die to be a part of, Naruto felt a small pang of fear since after dispelling his clones and despite being dead tired his body had still sprung an erection from the mental feedback of his clones' experiences. But since all his lovers had been just as worn out he had no way to get rid of it except through his own efforts and he had been just too tired to do it. Fearing that using his K-clones in such a way had resulted in one of the side effects he had seen warn about in advertisements for certain pills for men with erectile dysfunction. Knowing that a person should see a doctor if he experienced an erection for more than four hours his eyes immediately sought out one of the medics in his harem but he need not have bothered as Tsunade said, "Don't worry. Those two teased it awake hoping you'd follow."

Naruto began to sit up but as he did so Tsunade moved behind him before pulling him back down to rest his head against her naughty pillows. All the while the two women pleasuring him continued, leaving the blond in amazement that one of his dreams had literally become a reality. His focus was pulled away from the two bathing his manhood in their saliva by Tsunade saying, "Relax, today you're on light duty." Naruto nodded with a small amount of relief as although his body healed quickly even he was rather sore and felt what he was currently experiencing was about the extent he would be comfortable with.

"What time is it?" he asked still feeling sleepy now that initial shock of pleasure from the light double blowjob was leaving his system.

Tsunade played with his hair watching the two women as they seemed to practically worship the stick that had given them so much pleasure the night before. Shaking herself from the temptation to join in she replied, "Early, but I'm afraid today is going to be a busy day so it can't be helped. We have a lot of fires that need to be put out but first I think it would be best if we all know where we stand on the thing that set all of this in motion."

Naruto was confused but apparently his lovers knew what to expect as Shiho got off of the pillowed ledge that extended around the room and was where his clones had pleased the women that had not joined him on the bed. Completely naked, she came to a stop at the center of the chamber before smiling nervously. Naruto remembering how immodest she had been the night before due to the memories of the clone she had been with chuckled as he supposed at the time she doubted anyone was really paying attention to her. But now she appeared rather nervous since she had the room's undivided attention as she said, "I've translated the scroll. Well actually I did a couple of weeks ago...but I felt it prudent to wait until everyone could hear it. I already told what it contained to Tsunami and Karin since they needed to get back to Wave. Since... well almost everyone is here I figured now is as good a time as ever."

Naruto felt his mood drop since he knew the kunoichi was referring to Ino, but pushed it aside to focus on Shiho as she began to say, "The scroll was written in the final days of the Kingdom of Zu."

"Should we have heard of it?" Koharu asked sitting on the edge of the platform completely naked but still giving off a stately presence as she sat with her legs crossed.

"Not really," Shiho said looking over her shoulder, "It was an extremely small kingdom located in Hot-Water Country's current border." Turning to face Naruto she said, "It's important to us though as that was the birthplace of the Temptation's Touch and The Binding. The scroll was written almost sixty years after those jutsu's creation and tells the story of one of the first women to be enticed by it."

Tayuya, whose entering the room had prompted Anko and Kiyomi to begin waking Naruto with the blowjob and which was continuing still, said, "You're saying it's basically her biography then."