Blast from the past: Sara

"Lady Temari," a shinobi stationed on the wall as a lookout greeted the blonde respectfully upon noticing her approach. Temari inclined her head politely as she looked out over the desert.

She smirked as she noticed a dust cloud on the horizon but didn't say anything since she wanted to see how long it took the chunin to notice. A strong wind kicked up causing Temari to shiver as she was wearing a black and white shirt and a black skirt which she had taken to wearing recently. But while it was far thinner than the black kimono she had normally worn before. The reason for the tingle that passed through her was due to the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. Something that had become rather standard for her recently as she loved the way the desert wind felt as it ran over her bald pussy through the light fabric of the skirt. Not to mention, she preferred Naruto have the easy access to her pussy in a situation where they had time for a quickie.

The other reason for the tingle was due to her recalling the events leading up to Sakura and her needing to leave Naruto and Samui behind to head to Suna. As the dust cloud grew closer she began to recall standing outside of Naruto's room at the inn in the morning as Sakura said, "Samui, never came back to the room. Do you think she got any sleep last night?"

Temari smiled as she pulled the spare key that she had gotten for Naruto's room. "Let's find out, shall we?"

*****************************

Samui was oblivious to the fact that she had an audience as she rode Naruto's cock even though she was facing towards them. Despite, having experienced more orgasms in a single night then she had with the few lovers she had taken and had passed out only after hours of lovemaking. She had awoken to find her pussy aching to be filled once more, and had thus quickly mounted Naruto's morning wood. Her eyes were closed as she fucked herself on his meatrod as at the moment the only thing she was concerned with was the spot where they were connected. Still, she did hope that he would awaken soon to pick up where they had left off as while his big dick felt amazing within her. She would be the first to admit that it was the way that he used it which made the difference.

A fact highlighted a few thrusts later as Naruto's hands slid up her thighs and grabbed her hips before thrusting up to meet her downward one. "Ahh," she moaned as her eyes rolled up into her head and her tongue began to hang out as Naruto began pumping his dick inside her.

"Oh wow," Temari said as Samui's face took on a blissful appearance, "she's really getting into it."

Samui didn't react at the statment even though she knew she was wearing such an indecent expression, which if any of her previous boyfriends had seen, she felt they might have suddenly developed insecurities about their performances between the sheets. It wouldn't have been something that they had needed to worry about since Samui had experienced pleasure at their hands. But, from this point on she would only be able to describe them as merely adequate.

Samui had known that many of her previous lovers had described her as frigid even during the act of lovemaking as she had often barely changed facial expressions. That had been slightly less the case with Naruto, at least at first. Yet, as more time had passed and her orgasms became harder and harder to count, she had begun to realize that her lack of passion was driving him on. He had been relentless as he began to fuck her like a man possessed, driving her to orgasm after orgasm all the while denying them for himself.

It might have taken him some time, but eventually his stick's insistent rubbing inside her had ignited a fire causing the Ice Maiden as some of her ex-boyfriends had called her to melt into an incoherent and babbling puddle of orgasmic ecstasy. A state she found was easier and easier to fall into the longer she was connected to Naruto.