Target: Karura

Mikoto sat up in the bed of the master bedroom that was found within the network of rooms that made up the Den. She stretched languidly sticking her hands in the air as she let herself bask in the feelings left over from the night of sex that she had enjoyed. She looked down at Naruto, who much like her was still tangled in the sheets from their lovemaking. Staring at his bare chest, she felt a desire to pick-up where they had left off, but her pussy having never received such a vigorous workout needed some time to recover. She also planned to go confess to Kushina everything that had happened, since although she hadn't originally intended for their night to end in such a way. Now that it had felt she needed to be the first to tell her friend.

She leaned down to kiss the young man who had shown her more desire and passion then she had received in thirteen years of marriage. Her eyes grew wide though when upon her lips touching his cheek, his arm wrapped around her and pulled her body tight against his. She smiled as he nuzzled his face against hers sleepily before beginning to snooze once more. Mikoto felt contentment in his arms and decided that she didn't necessarily need to rush off. Placing her head against his chest, she felt happy as he nestled his chin against the top of her head while his heartbeat provided the tempo which lured her back to sleep. Before she let sleep reclaim her, she ran her hand along the fox mark that Naruto had placed on her outer right thigh the night before and also felt a contentment from the connection she now shared with the other women that also wore his mark.

*****************************
Temari had to push Tenten off of her chest as she figured it would be a busy few days for her. She could feel the new presence among Naruto's lovers and considering who he had been planning to spend the night with had little doubt it was Mikoto. Now with the one woman that her mother had gotten along with having succumbed to Naruto's charms, Temari didn't doubt her mother was going to be more hellbent than ever to prove he wasn't worth all the fuss. Therefore, Temari's goal was to not only aggravate her mother about her relationship even further, but to also interact with her lover until she was forced to acknowledge that there was something special about him.

The one hiccup in her plan was likely going to be none other than Naruto himself. She figured that the last thing that Naruto intended to do was take her mom as a lover for much the same reason he had been hesitant to add her. Therefore, Temari figured that she would need to get the two of them into a similar situation that Tayuya and Ino had created to force Naruto to take her. She shook her head as once more it was likely her brother was going to be the issue, since while Naruto had obviously been rather concerned about what his seducing her could have done to their friendship. She could only imagine how he likely believed his having to tell Gaara that he had also slept with his mother would go over. Temari believed though that Gaara was fully aware that putting Naruto and his mother together would likely end in such a scenario. In fact, she was nearly positive that he was counting on it, but in the off chance that she was wrong she would admit that she didn't particularly care since she was just tired of hearing her mom bitch about her being with Naruto. Knowing that experiencing his cock firsthand would help improve her mom's mood, Temari slipped out of bed looking forward to putting the first part of her plan into action, especially as it involved lots and lots of quality time with her lover.

*****************************
Naruto stretched his abused back as he straightened from learning the Inuzuka fighting style. He smirked for a moment wondering if it might also be a little left over tenderness from the night he had shared with Mikoto. He would admit to feeling nervous that morning when it had occurred to him that he would have to tell his mom that he had taken her best friend as a lover. Luckily for him though that had been a conversation that Mikoto had wanted to have with her alone. Naruto had been willing to go along, but would admit that he was glad his newest lover had insisted he stay away during it.