Chapter 4

Haneul's P.O.V

Incheon Airport...

The other staffs have walk out of the plane. And now it's time for the boys. Me, Woonie, WooJin oppa, Junda oppa, Joongwi oppa, Yoojin oppa, Jihoon oppa, lead the boys out with manager oppas. Once we're done with the passport stuffs, etc., Sejin oppa reminded us to stay with who we're assigned to guard.

We're waiting for the boys, doing their passport. The boys stand next to their own bodyguards. And I'm waiting for Namjoon. After he's done, he stands next to me. I put on a black mask. Then all of us walk out, to where the vans are. And with my hair like this, i hope I won't get hate. Because this is my job.

As soon as we walk out, screams are heard. Camera flashes, screams, running footsteps. I'm deaf by these fangirls screams. Namjoon walk ahead me, while I'm just a few cm away from him. The girls crowd around the boys, as i took action. I held Namjoon's sleeves and push the girls away harshly.

"Move please! Make way for the boys!" - i yelled, pushing the girls away. I don't want to do this, but this is my job. I feel glares shooting at me. While i ignored. Some of the girls listen to what i say, making way for the boys. Some don't. So i have no choice to push them away.

Once we reach the van, i let go of Namjoon's sleeves, and he walks in the van. I close the door and the van drives off. I quickly got in another van. We're all going to the same destination, BigHit's building.

Arriving at BigHit's building, all of us head to a room. Where the last meeting of the trip is held. We took our seats and sajangnim starts talking. It lasted for half an hour. After we're all realease, we head home. I grab my stuffs and take a taxi home.

But i stopped at a convenience store which is just a few blocks away from my apartment building. I payed the ahjussi and walk in the store with my luggage. I bought some ramyun, a few drinks, cheese, hotdogs, some chips. I'm lazy to cook. I payed for them and walk to my building apartment.

I went to the 9th floor and head to my house door. I unlock my door and walk in the dark, cold house. I turn on the lights and pulled my luggage to my room. I went to the kitchen and put the stuffs i bought on the cabinet. Going to my room, i take my dirty cloths out of the luggage and put it in the washing machine.

After that i keep my luggage and take a shower. Once I'm done, i put on shorts and a light pink oversized pullover. I went to my kitchen and boiled water. Once it's hot, i pour it in the ramyun cup, stopping at the line that they've created. Adding 2 slices of cheese, cutting sausages, and added a few kimchi that i had in my fridge.

I close the lid and waited for it to cook. I bring the cup with a drink to the coffee table, in the living room. I turn on the tv and sit on the floor. Well, this is my life, living alone. My phone ringed. I grab it.

"Yes Imo?" - i answered. It was my Aunt.

"Hello, Haneul. How are you?" - she asked.

"Hi Imo. I'm great. I just got home from Japan." - i said. She knows I'm working with the boys.

"I see. You must be tired." - she said.

"Yeah. So what's up, imo?" - i asked.

"Nothing much. But this coming Saturday, my daughter, Siho, is getting married. So you're required to come." - she said.

"Oh really? Congratulations. Thats good. I'll try to be there Imo." - i said.

"Hmm~ rest well okay. Just call me if anything happens." - she said.

"I will, imo. Bye." - i said and ended the call. I put my phone away and start eating my ramyun. My eyes were fixed on the tv, watching a drama.

3 hours later...