Chapter 7

Haneul's P.O.V

I head to Grey's Barista, for a drink. There's a worker here, and her name is Min. I don't know much about her. But i feel like I've heard the boys talking about a girl name 'Min' before. It may be her and may be not. So don't know. I walk out of the barista, walking to BigHit.

Well, today, not much stuffs. 1 filming, a fan sign event then done. And as always, I'm using a black high waisted jeans with black turtle neck crop top with short sleeves and black boots. Tied my hair in a bun. I clipped my hat on the jeans hook sides. I don't know what's the called but it's where you put your belt. Yeah, there.

I was dazed by walking alone and just doing my thing. Suddenly i banged on someone. Thank god my drink didn't fall or anything. "I'm sorry." - I apologise, looking at the person. She frowned. Heol. Tattoos, scars.

"It's okay. Letting you off this time. Watch where you walk next time." - she said as she rolled her eyes and walk away. What? And to add on there were 4 boys, behind her, giving me glares. What wrong did i even do? I apologise okay. I rolled my eyes and shrug it off. Continue walking to the building.

Fast forward...

We're at the fansigning event now. And I'm assigned to take whatever gifts that ARMYs give the boys and place them in their own boxes. The other bodyguards are scattered all over the event. So yeah. I stayed behind the boys, walking back and forth to take their presents.

Isn't it nice to receive these presents? Maybe. I've never really much got any present in my life before. I look to Jungkook and he's playing with a plushie. How cute of him. I walk to him, from behind, and slowly reaching for the plushie. To see if he still wants to play with it. He lets go as i grab the plushie and place it in his box.

I look at the boys. I went to Hoseok, whose using a devil headband. And he's making 'devil' like pose, while ARMYs took pictures of him. Let him pose for awhile. I went to Yoongi oppa and he's 'investigating' on something. Like he doesn't know what he received. And he's like touching, pressing and just looking at it.

I went to Jin oppa and he got crackers. "Do you wanna eat these now?" - I whispered to his ear.

"Ah no. You can take it." - he whispered back with a smile. I smile, grabbing the crackers and put in his box. I went to Namjoon and he's reading a letter that an ARMY gave. He place the card down. I reach for the card slowly and put it in his own box.

Fast forward...

It's the end of all the schedules for the boys. I've leave the building first, because I'm very hungry. So I'm walking to the nearest restaurant, a korean bbq. I ordered lots of food. Not too much, just perfect for a damn hungry girl. I've never been into cooking, thats why . I'll either eat in restaurants or just buy ramyun.

Most of the time, ramyun. Because I'm lazy. And tired. Once my food arrives, i dig in. Slowly. Hmm... do i have anything tomorrow? Don't think so. So i have all night to eat. I chewed on my food slowly, while randomly look at people.

"Haneul?" - someone called me while i was putting in my mouth a big ssam. I froze as i look up.

"Hi." - Hoonji said with a smile. I pushed the ssam in my mouth and chewed, and smile with my mouth full. He laughed.

"Can i join you?" - he asked. I nodded and invited him, while my mouth is still full. I continue chewing. When I'm done, i took a sip of cold water.

"I'm sorry. But hi." - i said to him. He chuckled.

"It's okay."

"And wow, I didn't recognise you." - he said.

"So then how'd you recognise me?" - i asked.

"Your hair and eyes." - he said.

"Oh. Have you eaten?" - i asked.

"Not yet actually. I just arrive in here." - he said.

"Oh. Join me. My treat." - i said with a smile.

"Order what you want." - i added. He nod and smile. He called the waiter and ordered more meat and naengmyeon. We shared the meat. He even helped me with grilling the meat. By now, we've talk a lot.

"Oh did you know about an event that imo made?" - he asked.

"Event that imo made? No. Why?" - i said.

"Oh she didn't invite you yet. I see." - he said. Well, she invites or not, i don't really mind.

"What's the event about?" - i asked.

"It's just like a gathering, eating with aunts, uncles and cousins and all that." - he explained.

"Oh. Looks like I won't be going. Because I don't really like going to these kind of events." - i said.

"Aww. But wouldn't it be fun?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"Nah. Moreover, I'm working. So yeah." - i explained.

2.34 am...

We both leave the restaurant. "So you're taking the taxi home? Or do you want me to drive you home?" - he asked.

"Ah no. I'm walking. I live just around here." - i lied. My house i far from where i am. Plus no plans tomorrow, I'd rather walk home. And enjoy the quiet night.

"Oh i see. You sure?" - he asked.

"Yeah. Thanks Hoonji." - i said with a smile.

"I should thank you instead for the food. See you soon." - he said with a smile and wave. I wave back and he left. I start my journey, going back home. I hugged myself while walking, enjoying the peace. Even if it's this timing, it's still bright. Some shops are still open.

After 30 minutes of walking, I'm still far away from home. To add on, i start to feel uneasy. I feel like someone's following me. I'm still walking on the streets and still bright. I stop and turn, to see.

A tall guy, in all black, caught my eye. I frown to myself. He stands out the most here. I continue walking. And still feel someone is following me. I just stay cool and just continue.

Once I've arrive at my apartment building, in the lobby, i turn again to see. And i spotted the same guy. He's acting all stupid, walking back and forth like a dumb person, outside of the building. I can't see his face because he's using a mask. So i could only see his eyes. But still, I don't know who it was. Our eyes met.

I frowned. He weirdly gave a bow to me. I quickly turn and run in the lift, going to my floor. That is so creepy! I run to my house door, unlocking it and rush in. I lock my door and let out a relieve sigh. Oh god. I walk to the window, peeping. To see if that guy is still there. And there i see him, walking away. He got in his car and drive away.

Who is that? Why was he following me? What's his intention? What does he even wants? What's with the bow?

------------------------------------------
Hi guys~ a new update! Yasss. It's 6PM plus here, in Singapore. And I'm so sleepy. But i have to continue typing for Jin's and Taehyung's fanfic. So i hope i can be awake. Ehe~

Don't forgot to follow me on Instagram by the way! I post a lot of things on my stories and yeah. Dm me if you want~! We can be friends :)

And, 생일축하해요 승훈 오빠! Happy Birthday Hoony! I am not a big fan of Winner, yet. But! I'm looking forward for more comebacks from Winner, this year! I hope they will excite me this year! I'll be happy to be an Innercircle! Hope you had a great day! Fighting! ❤️😘🎉🙈😍💘💘

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ -ONGOING-
6th Book - Capture || KSJ -soon-
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

11/1/18, 11 January 2018, 이승훈의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon💕