Chapter 16

Haneul's P.O.V

2 months later...

Namjoon have been going out with Siena a lot. And Namjoon admits to me that he's crushing on Siena. A lot. But every time they're out, I'll have to like hide. To be there for Namjoon. I don't want to but Namjoon said he needed to at least see me, in case he's nervous. Which means I've been hanging out with Hoonji a lot too.

But at times, I'd just ditch Namjoon. Because it's like I'm going into his privacy. It's not nice. But he insisted. And we end up quarrelling because of this. But we'd be fine minutes later. I ditch because they're suppose to have time alone. Like just the 2 of them. For Siena, she feels like it's only the both of them.

But for Namjoon, there's always me, around him. He'd never feel it's only Siena and him because I'm there. That's why i ditched him. We're in Macau for their concert. As always, I'm in all black, covering my nose and mouth with a black mask. A black hat to cover my hair. And black Raybans.

As soon as we're done with immigration, all of us walk out.  And the fangirl screams, camera flashes starts. Oh god. I head forward, towards Namjoon. The other bodyguards, with their own boys.

The crowd got bigger and the girls are nearing the boys. The airports security join in, telling the girls to move aside. I held Namjoon's arm, pushing the girls aside. "Please move!" - i yelled, pushing the girls. We fastened our speed of walking, heading towards the vans.

Soon we're nearing the van. I open the door and all of the boys head in quickly. Once Yoongi oppa got in, i close the door as the van drives off. I got in another van along with the other staffs.

Once arriving at their hotel, we got in. Got our card keys, and luggage. I'm using the room alone. That's good though. After a few talks from the managers, we head to our own rooms to rest. Tomorrow is concert day. More work. I lay on my bed and let out a sigh. Urghhh I'm tired.

I was about to close my eyes, to take a short nap but the door bell rings. Tsk! I got up lazily, and open the door. And I'm seeing a smiling Namjoon. "Hallu~" - he said with a smile.

"Hi. What you want? I wanna rest." - i whined.

"I just wanna see you." - he said.

"I hate you for making me -"

I got cut because he push me in my room and he walks in my room. Urgh. He lay on the other extra bed. I close the door and lay on the other bed that i was laying on, earlier.

"Haneul-ah." - Namjoon called.

"Hmm."

"Haneul-ah." - he called again.

"Hmm." - i hummed again.

"Han-ah." - he called. Again.

"Eum."

"Haneul-ya." - he called. Again.

"What?!" - i exclaimed, facing him. He smiled.

"You seem very annoyed today. Why?" - he asked. I shrug.

"You're on your period?" - he asked.

"How'd you know?"

"You're only this way if you're on your period." - he said.

"Eum." - i said.

"Haneul-ah." - he called again.

"What is it, Kim Namjoon?" - i asked.

"Siena is here." - he said.

"For the concert?" - i asked. He nodded.

"I gave her a ticket for both days." - he said.