Chapter 22

Haneul's P.O.V

Tomorrow...

6 pm...

I'm laying down, using my phone while eating sweets. Tonight, is the night that Namjoon is gonna confess to Siena. I'm just plainly being a little annoying today. Because i know what is going to happen tonight. And i don't know why I'm like this. And it annoys me. Will be meeting Namjoon at 7. Ah i really don't wanna go.

I was in my own world. Suddenly i heard a loud knockings from my door. And it's very scary kind of knockings. Who the hell? I got up, and open it right away. The next thing i know, i felt someone holding onto my shoulders, tightly. And met his eyes.

"AH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" - i yelled.

"I'M FUCKING NERVOUS!" - he yelled, eyes filled full of worry.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOCK ON MY DOOR THAT WAY AND TIGHTLY HOLDING ONTO MY SHOULDERS! BABOYA?!" - i yelled back. He snapped to reality and let me go.

"Sorry. I'm just so nervous." - Namjoon said. Who would it be?

"I don't understand you at all at times." - i said with a scoffed and went back to my sofa. He closes the door and joined me.

"Plus it's only 6. We agreed to meet at 7." - i said.

"The feeling kills me. I just need some strength from you." - he said. He crossed his legs, hugging himself.

"Ya. It's just confessing. Not like someone died or you got chased." - i said.

"You don't know how it feels like." - he said, closing his eyes.

"Of course i don't. Because I don't love anyone." - i said.

"Then try telling it to me." - he said.

"Tell what?"

"That you love me. Like as if you're confessing." - he said.

"And why?"

"Just try it!" - he exclaimed. I hit his arm because i got shocked.

"Fine. I love you." - i said plainly, without any feelings in it. He look in my eyes.

"Really?" - he asked, smiling. I hit his arm again.

"No! What the heck?" - i exclaimed.

"First you said you love me then now you don't. What?" - he asked.

"I wanna smack you badly now." - i said with a frown.

"Come on! Tell me-"

"Siena is coming here." - i cut him. He widened his eyes.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" - he exclaimed.

"Because she's not." - i said. He blinked.

"Ah seriously! Stop that." - he whined.

"You stop with your annoying-ish." - i said.

We left my house 2 hours later. We head to the park that both Siena and Namjoon agreed to meet. But we went to the swings, they agreed to meet at the benches. I sit on the swing and move my body, and it starts swinging softly.

"This is it." - i said. He let out a groan.

"I just. Urgh I don't wanna do this." - he said letting out a sigh.

"You're here. She's coming. Don't take back your words." - i said. He sighed. His phone rings. He checks his phone while i just look around, swinging.