Chapter 19

Haneul's P.O.V

The same day...

"Honestly, did i do something wrong?" - he asked.

"No. You didn't." - i said.

"Then? Why? I don't understand why you wanted to be alone." - he said. I shrug.

"After coming back from Macau, all i want is just me, alone. I don't know why. But i just do." - i said.

"Or was it because of Hoonji?" - he asked.

"Hoonji? My cousin? No. Why is he brought in this?" - i asked.

"Because he wanted to send you home. And i wanted to send you home but you said no and took a taxi." - he said.

"Ah. No. Not because of him. It's no one. I just want to be alone. That's all." - i said.

"Okay then. Then why didn't you let me send you back home?"

"Siena is with you. I bet she wants you to send her home." - i said.

"She took a taxi right on Incheon Airport. And she need to be at her office asap." - he explained.

"I see." - i said plainly.

"Why didn't you at least turn on your phone?"

"I don't want any disturbance."

"Okay then, the whole week of alone, what did you do?" - he asked.

"Not much honestly. I slept from time to time. I got sick so i slept more. When I'm awake, i watch a drama. Which i end up, sleeping. I only wake up to eat, shower and make ramyun." - i explained.

"So it's a sleep 7 days straight, excluding the cooking, shower and eat?" - he asked.

"Pretty much, yeah." - i said with a nod.

"You got sick alone. No one took care of you. You didn't even go to the doctor, right?"

"I live this way long. You know that Namjoon. And i hate pills, so I didn't go." - i said. He move the back of his hand to my forehead.

"Ah you're still having a high fever." - he said, frowning.

"We're going to the doctor." - he said.

"What? No no. I don't want to." - i replied quickly.

"Can you not be stubborn? We're going no matter what. End of the discussion." - he said.

"Why are you so bossy with me?" - i asked with a frown.

"Because i care for you so much." - he said.

"Urgh. I shouldn't have turn up today." - i said.

"I'll call the locksmith to open your house door." - he said.

"Damn. Why didn't i thought of that earlier?" - he asked himself. I let out an annoyed groan.

"Can we not-"

"We have ended that conversation." - he cuts me. I frown and cross my arms.

"Anyways, Siena knows about this. And she's worried about you too." - he said. He went on talking about Siena. And what the both of them did the past week. I felt my heart sank again.

"And that whole week, i went out with her 4 days, and without you around us, it's just... so so weird. Like you used to watch us from afar." - he said.

"That's good then. At least you know it's between you and her." - i said. I let out a long sigh.

"Why?" - he asked. I shook my head, saying no.