Chapter 11

Haneul's P.O.V

I went out early. To get breakfast. Then walk to BigHit. Not much schedule for the boys today. But need to be there. For... i don't know. Anyways, i eat pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. After that, i head to BigHit's building.

Upon arriving, i greeted Sohyun unnie. She smiled and greeted me back. I head to the second floor, checking some stuffs that i need to. I did some cleaning in some rooms. I saw the staffs unnies and oppas. I greeted them and they did the same.

I sit next to WooJin oppa. "Ya, see this." - he said, showing me his phone. I saw a photo of a pretty lady.

"Who?" - i asked.

"My crush." - he said. I chuckled.

"Why'd you chuckle?" - he asked, frowning. I shrugged.

"Does she know?"

"Nope. But I'm planning to tell her." - he said.

"Good luck with that." - i said with a wink.

"Thanks." - he said and smiled.

"Where does she lives?" - i asked.

"Oh. Just next to me." - he said.

"She's your neighbor?"

He nodded. "Oh wow. Why do i find this creepy?" - i asked, giggling. He hit my arm lightly.

"Come on! She lives alone. And all i did was talk to her a little. And like... she's beautiful okay." - he complained. I laughed.

"Okay oppa. Chill. Just tell her. You'll never know she likes you too." - i said. He nod and smile.

3 hours later...

I sit on the sofa, upside down. My head hanging to the floor, my legs resting on the leaning part. I'm seeing things upside down. I'm bored. That's why. I've been stuffing myself with chips. And i just have nothing to do. I wonder why sajangnim wants us to be in this building.

And like there's nothing to do. The boys schedules will only start in the next 3 hours. Urgh. I'm so bored! "What are you doing?" - i heard someone asked as i saw someone's shoes, in front of me.

I look up. "Oh. Namjoon. Hi." - i said with a smile. He turned his head, to look at me in the right way, and chuckled. I smiled.

"Why are you... upside down?" - he asked.

"Well, i was bored." - i said with a smile. He laughed.

"This is how you end up?" - he asked.

"Well, pretty much. Yeah." - i said. We laughed.

He sit on the floor, just across me. So we're seeing each other, upside down. "Don't your back hurt?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"So, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in your studio?" - i asked. He smiled.

"Well, i was bored. And i decide to just walk around. And came here, seeing you upside down, bored too." - he said. I laughed.

"Oh. I like your shoes." - he said with a smile. I'm using red sneakers.

"Thanks." - i said and smiled.

"Okay. I'm feeling worried because of your position of sitting or laying. Sit properly." - he said. He got up. I move my legs to the side, falling to the sofa, as i bring myself up, and sit properly. He sit next to me while i felt my head spin.

It wasn't a bad spin. Maybe because i was upside down for too long. It's not good for my body. But i was bored so yeah. "Are you okay?" - he asked. I nodded.