Chapter 6

Haneul's P.O.V

The same night...

I'm suppose to be in the staffs van, but I'm here in the same van as the boys with Byul. I'm sitting next to Namjoon. And i feel so awkward because of how i dress. I don't even dare to look at him. So i look out of the window.

"How did your cousin's wedding go?" - i heard him asked.

"Great." - I answered, still looking out of the window.

"You know, it's not nice to not face the person you're talking to." - he said.

"I can't seem to face you." - i said.

"Why?" - he asked.

"Because of how i dress. Too girlish." - i said. I heard him chuckle.

"Come on, look at me." - he said.

"I can't."

"Oh please." - i heard him with a different tone.

"Are you doing aegyo?" - i asked.

"Well you have to look at me then you'll know." - he said. And i turned. And I didn't know he was so close to me. We stared into each other eyes. No lies, his eyes are pretty. His lips formed into a smile.

"You have beautiful eyes." - he said, still smiling.

"In fact, you look beautiful, up close. And I'm liking, no, I'm loving my view." - he said with a huge smile, his eyes shined.

"Uh... Namjoon?" - i called.

"Yeah?"

"I can't breathe because you're too close to me." - i said, stuttering.

"Oh. I'm sorry." - he said as he backed away. I let out a silent sigh and breathe in.

"See, i told you that you look good with different hair styles." - he said, turning his head to me with a smile.

"Thanks... i guess." - i said, stuttering, looking down.

Once we've arrive, Namjoon got down first and it was me. Thank god Sejin oppa decided to use plan b. To get in the building, by the back. The boys walk out of the van. I close the van door, and run towards Namjoon. With these damn heels. I left my bag in the BigHit. Clever, aren't I?

Namjoon is with Sejin oppa and I'm trying my best to run fast. "Quick Haneul." - i heard Woojin oppa said.

"Oh shut up you." - i exclaimed, running pass him. I almost reach to Namjoon. I don't know how, but i kinda missed my steps. And i screamed.

"Woah. Are you okay lost little girl?" - i heard someone asked as i felt someone holding onto me. I look up and it was Namjoon. He quickly pulled me into a hug and supported me to stand properly.

"You okay?" - he asked. I panted.

"Yeah. Thanks." - i said with a pant.

"Be careful." - he reminded. I nodded.

"Come, hold onto me. We'll walk to our dressing room." - he said, smiling.

"It's okay. I can walk by myself." - i said with a small smile. He walk first and i wanted to walk behind him but my legs were wobbly as jelly. And i felt someone catching me again.

"I told you to hold onto me." - that person said. It was Namjoon. He supported me again, for me to stand and I sighed.

"Thanks again."

"Now, hold onto me." - he said. I grabbed him arm.

"Tight." - he said. I grabbed his sleeves tight and pulled myself closer to him. I went behind him, near his shoulders. But Namjoon linked our arms together while i was tightly hugging his arm. We walk together, to their dressing room.