Mystery

The time I've had off has let me think about a lot of things; maybe think way too much about things. For example, I've always wondered about what happened to Jenna. Is she ok? Where did she go? Why did she leave? I mean, sure, Jenna wasn't the nicest person to me, or to anyone, but she was way better than Hannah. I don't even really know why those two were friends to begin with, honestly, but when Jenna was here, Hannah wasn't so horrible. I remember the time when Jenna and Hannah made me go to this fraternity party- even though we were only sophomores at the time- and this drunk creep cornered me, grabbed me, and forced me to make out with him. Jenna saw, and she actually made sure I was okay. Before Jenna left was a time when everything was alright for me. I didn't expect my senior year to end up like this: miserable and lonely.

I can't blame everything on Hannah though. My mom has always either been absent or mean to me. I can't remember a time when she didn't say she regretted me. After that night at the party, I started to change. Everyone saw it, but they just let it happen anyway. My anxiety got worse and worse, I stopped talking as much, and my eyes desaturated. Jenna and Ronnie noticed, and eventually talked to me about it and really helped me, but Hannah grew cold and distant. After those two years, Jenna disappeared without a trace or a reason, allowing Hannah to become the person the school feared most. Everybody ignored it like it was normal, but I always wondered what had happened to Jenna.

Hannah always told me I was overreacting whenever I brought up Jenna, or just simply scoffed and rolled her eyes. Ronnie, on the other hand, agreed with me that something was off. We'd just never had the time to do research, until now. She came over to my house, so we started to do research on what happened to Jenna. I had to keep taking breaks every now and then because I'd get headaches, but Veronica and I basically worked nonstop. Currently, Ronnie was sleeping on my bed, her dark hair up in a bun and her golden brown eyes closed. I was still up, working, my green eyes probably red by now. So far, we've found nothing. I quietly shake my head and climb into bed next to Veronica, and pull the blankets up to my chin. I close my eyes and start to sleep, with the knowledge that I have no clue what happened to my other friend.

AN: Hey guys! Hope you like this new chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote! Tell me what you think happened to Jenna! ~Kye