Well fuucck

It was moving day, you and your older sister and older brother where fighting over who was getting the biggest room in the new house. But then you heard a loud BOOOOOM!!!!! Shockingly you leave them to fight. You see a older man and a young boy that looks like he is around your age. You want to say hi but your mom yells at you "Y/N GET INSIDE NOW". The older man and the young boy look across the street and see. You act like you dont know who your mom is."MOMM" you look at her like she is crazy. You quickly run inside to find that your sister Alexis gets the biggest room and you get the smallest. You let out a small sigh. You walk to your new room to find that it is actually perfect for you and it can fit all your things just how you want them. The only problem is that the door does not have a lock on it. You start questioning your existence.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMEEEEEEE SKIPPPPPPP your in your bedroom~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is time for you to go to sleep. You close your room door and turn off all the lights and you plug your ear buds into your phone. You place them in your ears and play your favorite song and you fall fast asleep. Having dreams about you actually becoming popular at this new school you will be going to. *beep beep beep beep* its your alarm clock you hit a button to stop the alarm from ringing. You get dressed brush your hair then brush your teeth. Nobody else is awake your older brother and sister are ditching the first day of school oh boy. Lucky them you think to your self. "oh boy i think i i am ready.? ... yes yes i am!" you whisper to yourself. And then you leave on your way walking to school.