and his name is Morty smith

You and Jessica left the classroom early so that why Jessica could show you around."It's really nice of you to show me around jessica". "No problem" she said showing you to the math class room. "And this is our next class" she said with a smile. Both of you walked to your lockers which where right next to each other.
The bell rang and both of you got what you needed for math. Then a boy came to his locker a few lockers away from yours. It was the boy with the yellow shirt you saw talking to that tall old man who's name you forgot even though the boy said it... You thought to your self about who he was and then these words popped up on your head, "highlighter ass" Then you laughed.
"What are you laughing about??" Asked Jessica. "Oh nothing just a meme I saw u few days ago". "Oh okay well anyways.... let's get to math class" both of you walked in to class the bell rang as soon as you got to class. Jessica sat down in her seat.
The teacher told you to sit next to a the boy with the yellow shirt. The seat next to him was empty so you say there remembering what the boy said
Killed a that man. "H-hi" the boy said with a stutter. "Hi." You said trying not to panic. "M-m-m-y name is m-m-morty smith w-what is y-your n-name". The boy asked "My name is
Y/n" "wow that's a pretty n-name" "thanks".

Morty's POV
I walked to my locker I see a girl talking to Jessica I wonder who she is. But I've seen her across the street I guess she just moved here. Oh well better get to math class. I walked into class the girl and Jessica walked in. Oh man
Jessica
Jessica
Jessica
The girl sat next to me.
I asked her what her name is she said
Y/n.
Wow what a pretty mame.
Me and y/n talked for the whole class period I was gonna ask her to be friends but the class had ended then.. rick came and got in the way.

"morhhhhhty uurp we we have aaaan important thing we gotta do lets go URPPP do that thing that we gotta do okay okay lets uuuurp go"

"rick what are y-y-y-you talk-ing ab-out a-a-a-re you d-runk?!"

"of course not now lets go do the thing that we gotta do to do it to do it do-" then rick fell and went to sleep. i took his portal gun and opened a portal home under him and he fell him. I started looking for y/n but i could not find her. But then i ran into jessica.