mortys freedom

Sorry for the late updates for 1k reads yeet i am so SHOOK ~ yo daddy lord farquaad

You where at home Time to put the plan into action. You thought.
"Morty morty morty.." evil y/n said (in a different place) "i am getting tried i dont need rick any more and i dont need you. Your useless. This is goodbye."

You walk to mortys house rick was outside with the morty clone. The clone poofed away.
"What the FUCK?!?!?" rick yelled. "OMIGOSH IT DISAPPEARED!!!" just then a blue portal opened and morty was thrown out of it. "MORTY" you and rick yelled at the same time. "Y/n wait it could be a clone." "right." "i am not clone rick. Why do you have to dododo th-this" "its him."rick said "he acts stupid alot more than other mortys." "eh." morty ran to you and hugged you. "I missed you." he said with a bit of tears. "I missed you" both of you held on to each other. "Jeez no love for grandpa." said rick. "Ah jeez rick why do you have to talk.," "okay i am gonna go get drunk." rick left leaving you and morty.

Alone....

Wowie what a short chapter sorry i have been dead xD any way i am getting depressed yay xD i am weird don't get triggered i am not ending the story any time soon. Once again thanks for 1k reads bai.
××yo daddy lordfarquaad
Oh
Yeah
Mr
Krabs