e n d (LONG)

the morty spoke, "well look what we have here youre awake." you sat there tied up in a chair. "you lied to me, you acted like you were my morty, you acted like him i am going to have your baby i how could you i dont even know you." "oh,, thats no baby. i mean yes we did have sex but that is no baby that, that is something you wont be able to get, you wont be alive long enough,." "w-what, what do you mean what is in me?!" "a bomb" "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!????" "you see once rick and morty come looking for you ill go head and hide and press a button, and POOF youll die. along with them" you looked down what had you gotten yourself into, the morty sat in a chair and waited as he drank something. you sat there in the silnce and started to think,

y/n's pov

(ITS A RECAP)

how did i get here, how am i so sure that i wanted this, that i wanted morty why did let myself talk to people, i could have been antisocial but no i just had to talk. i just wish i couldnt talk, i remember how it all started.. i had just moved with my mom dad brother and my sister alexis (i am mad at my brother so his name will not be said ((this is still in your pov in the story your mad at him)) there was a boy and a spaceship the ship looked like a jucky ufo, it looked odd, then i saw a boy he walked out of it with an elderly man, which soon i was able to find out that their names where rick and morty. a very odd pairing in my opinion but whom was i to judge. the boy was a bit sweaty upclose and i learned, that he was a very nervous person, i thought he was adorable, on the other hand his grandfather, or as people with out familys who are picky about what you say grandpa rick was quite off. he wore a lab coat looked like itd seen better days a blue shirt and  some brown pants or shorts i dont see him offen so i dont remember which but i really dont care, he drank alot and he had a unibrow ew.. he had drool under his mouth ALOT. the space ship was eh, okay i guess. but morty i could not get off my mind but there was this other girl jessica she was something else. but we became friends, then there was brad who said he was going to spread something about me but he never did, so i guess he is just a huge dick. but jessica and morty started to date i was depressed i wanted him to know how i feel so i told him after a whlie, we started dating. and i had my first kiss with him it was very emotional for me well, mentally emotional, then we whent to a dance it was fun, but from there it wasnt him it was a fake morty, i never had sex with the morty i loved nor did i run away with him, it was just a big fake. but you know what i dont care because love is shitty and horrible but i dont care i am going to be me and after he comes and saves me ill hug him and kiss him and ill just spend time with him and be the best girlfriend i can be , because i love him. 

no ones pov

a green portal opened up it was a rick and a morty. it was your morty the evil morty was about to make his plan when morty your morty shot him, and he tried to get away but he could not. he was killed, you hated death but he had it coming rick on tied you and you and morty hugged and kissed for a few mins. then rick and morty took you home after taking you to the hospital to remove the bomb in you of couse, you told everyone what had happened you cleared up everything, you and morty then walked outside to speak. you told him that you where sorry he said the same thing he was ungrouned you where grounded for 3 months, you whee moving back home morty hugged you is this good bye?  you thought it wasnt because every night he'd come threw a portal just to see you in your room so you could talk. that was his promise and that is what he did.  and one day you'd move back to marry him that was your promise. it was beautiful the fact that this love was real.

welp guys that was the end of the story i enjoyed doing this for you and i am going to making an evil morty x reader ill make a new page in this story to let you know its been fun but bye. 

for the last time in this story

- yo daddy lordfarquaad