really rick.

You and morty are together YES! but it was time for you to to sleep. You couldn't go to sleep all you could think about was him. Then he texted you.

Hey y/n

Hey morty

So can you open your window?

Yeah... why

Just do it.

Okay.
You opened your window to see that morty was outside. "He-hey can you come down here?" He asked.
"Sure I'll try." You jumped out the window and landed on ur face. But you where okay. ;) .
Morty walked up to you and hugged you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.
You tried not to blush but you did.
"So what did you want.?" "T-To see yyou du-h" "right." "Well i better gggo" damn it I'm losing him.! morty turned around. You turned him around and hugged him. "I love you goofball" you said as he blushed a bit. "I l-l-love you too" he said. He let go of you and walked away. You climbed up back to your room and closed you window. You squealed. And then you fell backwards on to your bed and feel alseep, dreaming about Morty.
~~~~~~~~~time skip it's morning~~~~~

You wake up really happy to be alive on this amazing day. You get ready for school and clean your room. You walk down to the door and when you open it you find morty waiting for you. Both of you hug each other. When you let go of him you close the front door and you began to walk with him to school. But then a green portal like thing opened and a tall man came out. "Mohhhrty UuuUrp we we have to go"
"Aww jeez rick I dunno." "Morty it's important" "but but I'm wwwith y/-n" "I don't care you and have sex later. We need to go." "Have s-sex?" you mumble to yourself. "rick ggo a-a-way now" "how bout you let your UUUURP girl girl friend comecome" "you said come and girl twice" morty said with a straight face. "i dont care morty" "just BRING YOU STUPID GIRL FRIEND." there was a long pause "wait how did you know y/n was my girl friend i never told you."  "i looked threw you memory's last night." "WHAT THE HELL RICK" "just bring her" "fine. but o-oonly if she wants to do yyyou" "sure" "lets go" said rick opening a portal.