Mortys crush

hey guys before you start this chapter i want to thank you all for reading my story i am grateful that you chose to read my story. also this part of the story will be in mortys pov for the whole chapter just to let you know. sorry if my chapters are short and sloppy but i do most of them in class when i have free time that is why they are short. also i might change my name to "highlighter ass" cuz y not xd my b day is in 9 more dayss i put random letters in the story to add some freaking out XD. also it is spooky season well..... i will let you get back to your reading see you in the next personal update bai!!!!

~yo daddy lord farquaad ;)

mortys pov

i just ran into Jessica oh NO OH NO HOMIOVHDJSFBWHEJCBHDSGCSADGSFV IM SHOOK I NEDD TO BREATHE I CANT MOVE AND I CANT SPEAK AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"morty are you okay ????" she asked me in the most beautiful amazing wonderful tone. i froze but i manged to get words out of my mouth.

" y- y-y-y-yeah j-j-j-j-j-j--j-j-j--j-j-j-j-Jessica im im  im fine" i said but i was really scared i was losing my self drowning in her beauty.

"oh okay well i better go meet up with my brad"

"okay...." i said bit down she left and i felt upset she will never love me i am nothing compared to brad he is every thing she wants and i am not a thing to her. But then i saw y/n i unfroze and i ran as fast as i could to her she is so nice and and want to be her friend

" Y/N!!!!!!!!!" i yelled she turned around and ran over to me.

"hey morty." she said looking a bit happy.

"he-hey y/n youuuuurr facccee is nice todayy. i mean i like your skin. i i mean i l-l-l-l-like your bones i i mean i i i ii i i ii i i i ii i i i i i i i" im fucking stupid i only go crazy around jessica not her...

"uh thanks" she giggled a bit.

man shes cute what am i thinking??!??!?! i like jess-y/n-jessica! 

"so y/n want to be friends?" 

"Sure" she said with the cutest smile ever. man shes so cute.

"well i gotta go to class bye morty!" she said walking away with a smile on her face shes so cute i just want to hug her and never let go!! i walked to my next class history ans i see her sitting the seat next to mine and its not a desk its a table im happy ill be right next to her. the teacher told me to help her if she needed it but i dont think she needs it she is so smart and cool she was a boss at math in math class.i sat next to her.

"hi friend!" she said with a smile.

we talked all period again.she left and i left and that was that i couldnt stop thinking about her though. all day she was on my mind i need help i cant forget aboout her i cant... have a crush on someone i just met today. can i? help me help me help me i saw her walking home when i was in the spaceship with rick who was wake again. but he is not drunk thank god.

"what are you looking at?" rick asked me

"y/n a girl i met dont get any ideas rick."

"damn morty getting a crush_URURURUP on a girrl you jjjust met."

"i dont like her rick c-c-c--can you stop-lets -g-g-g--g-ggo."

_____________time skip_________

it was time for me to go to sleep i got in bed and i just lied there...awake thinking about y/n think about jessica thinking about every thing but then i realized it.

i have a crush on y/n.