YES! MORTYY

You woke up it was Monday oh boy. You got ready for school. when walked to the school outside of the school you saw jessica making out with morty. oh boy.  But then brad showed up and pushed morty off of jessica. "BRAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING" jessica asked "im still in love with you jessica" he said as he kicked morty . mortys nose started bleeding. "well i love you to brad, sorry morty but theres no need to hurt him!" "your right but i dont care" "you mean you would beat someone up for me?" jessica asked "of course" said brad "awwe sorry morty but im breaking up with you" she said jessica and brad walked away.. "morty!" you said running to him he was crying "y/n y-y-you where right. she did h-hurt m-me" he cried "its okay morty you said helping him up you both hugged ans he cried on you. "i d-d-d-ont want to go to school" "well where do you wanna go?" "some where with y-you" he blushed a bit "my h-house" he said. both of you walked back to mortys house and talked the whole way you made morty laugh alot. you stopped at a random persons yard. both of you sat and talked and the both of you lied down. "ya know what y---y/----n" "what" "i i i i  i like y-y-y--y-you" "w-will y-you go o-ut with me i -mean ii only dated jessica because ims-stupid ive a-a-aalways l-l-liked y-yyou."

"YES I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU"

hehe sorry for the short chapter i just heard the theory that we are a simulation and now im scared :))))))))))) also think about this " what if the light at the end of the tunnel when we die is leading to a new hospitable room and the reason why your crying is because you remember  your past life and you slowly start to forget about it as you grow." damn scary. "What if the real you is sitting on the couch in 1000 years playing this world as a vr headset game and we arent real and that the people but we cant tell. also the fact that we could be a tv show in a 1000 years and we are no lope and thats why we get dayshavoo because weve already done this before so dayshavoo is just a glitch in our program."

im sorry ill stop scaring you

~yo daddy lord farquaad