First day of shitty school and a new brat

I was currently still in bed tired as hell. I had fallen asleep late cause I feeling excited about the first day of school. I turned towards the wall to sleep some more, but when I did I heard my alarm on my phone go off and I groaned in annoyance. I turned it off and stayed in bed for a few more minutes.

I heard some running in the hallways and that's when someone had busted through my door and yelled "WAKE UP LAZY ASS ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL." Isabel jumped on me, sighing and sat up. "You stupid idiot! Can't you see I'm still tired as hell!" I yelled at her. "I know but it's the first day of school. You don't want to miss it right!" She said cheerfully. She was always a cheerful person. I ran my fingers thought my silky black hair and let out a sighs "fine but get out so I can change." She nodded and patted my head then got off my bed and walked out my room without closing the door. "Damn it Isabel!! Close the damn door when you walk out! You ways do this!" I heard her giggling while walking down stairs to eat breakfast. I gritted my teeth and got up to shut the door. I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for school.

-time skip-

I was brushing my teeth when I finished eating breakfast. I looked in the mirror then spit in the sink and dried my mouth. I got my eyeliner and started to apply it over my eyelashes. Today I was wearing some white pair of jeans that would make my ass look a bit bigger than usual and a black shirt that was a little to big that it covered half my ass and I had recently bought it that said 'fuck off  cunts' and some black and white converse. I put on mascara then some burgandy lipstick. I looked in the mirror one last time and smiled a bit then walked out of the bathroom and got my backpack from my bed and walked out my room, closing it in the process. I walked downstairs and saw Isabel and Farlan talking, waiting for me. I walked past by them and opened the door. "Let's go you whores" I said a bit sassily and got my car keys and walked out to unlocked my car. I had a beautiful black mustang and it no she was simply beautiful. She was my baby. Isabel, Farlan and I got in then I started the car. I through my backpack in the back seat where Isabel was at, Farlan was in the passages seat. I put on my seat belt and turned the engine on and she roared, such beauty. *clears throat* Anyways I drive out of the drive way and went right to school. It was 7:25 at the time. So it'll only be a 20 minute drive to get there. I had turned on the radio and smiled at the song that was playing.

About 20 minutes of driving we get there and i parked. I turned the engine off, taking off my seat belt and told Isabel to give me my backpack and put my key in my pocket. We got out the car and started walking towards the school. Tho I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, it was a certain dark haired teen that was looking at me well more like 'my ass'. Did I mention to you that I was currently everyones favorite. I was a cheerleader and was popular in school. I was every teachers favorite the most. Most of my teachers are guys and there such pervs. They tell me to stay after school to help them with their 'work' I was like a play thing to them. It's annoying but what can I say I AM the most beautiful guy/girl ever. I am a whore after all, 'that's what my enemies say about me'.But other than I was a heartless scariest and most truthful person when it comes to arguments sometimes, only when I want to tho. I go to Maria high school and I'm a 10th grader and I have other friends besides Farlan and Isabel, But I'll introduce them la- "LEEEVVVVIIIIII!!!!" I looked from the corner of my eye. A brunette with glasses or whatever there called was running to me. They jumped to hug me but I moved out of the way so I wouldn't be touched my them. "Shitty glasses what the hell do you want now!" I looked at her while she was on the ground giggling "Aww why do you have to be so mean shorty~" I kicked her side for calling my shorty "get up shit head" I sighed and looked up at the blond that was currently standing next to me "so what's today's drama 'bushy brows'" I call to the talker male that was next to me, I called him that all the time since I first met him cause...you know his thick eyebrows. If you don't know who that is well go fuck yourself, his name is Erwin Smith. He has this crush on me and hits on me all the time. But I brush it off all the time. He was in the same grade as me. The one on the floor was the crazy scientist that I call 'shitty glasses' or 'four-eyes' she gets on my nerves 24/7 and won't shut her damn mouth and is in the same grade as me as well but AKA, her names Hanji Zoe.

"Don't know she wouldn't tell me till you got here" he said while wrapping an arm around my waist. I moved away from his hold and walked to Hanji that was basically brushing off the dirt off her clothes already. "What did you need to tell me stupid?" I got a piece of flavored gum and put it in my mouth. She looked at me and gave me a mischievous smirk "there are three new kids in this school today. There is Mikasa that is a over protective sister and in a gang. Armin the smart one and a cutie also in a gang. And then there's Eren Jaeger the gang leader. Everyone say's that he's sexy!" I stop chewing my gum and raised my brow. "Sexy aye." I thought for a moment and then turned to Isabel and Farlan then smirked. I yelled at them while they were on there phone "Isabel. Farlan." They looked up from there phones and looked at me "lets go see this so called 'sexy' new kid everyone's talking about." I looked and Erwin and Hanji then turned around and started walking inside the school. They started following me while starting to talk to each other. 'Sexy huh I'll have to see about that myself~.' I had a small smirk appear on my lips and chuckled. I blowed a bubble and it

'pop'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this is my first book and I hope you enjoy it. I'm not really good with these kinds of things but I hope you'll like it and read the rest. I'll be updating every week on Monday's like around 9:00. Love you guys and thank you for reading. ☺️