Chapter 31

Eren's POV
Since the incident me, Armin and Mikasa had to run away cause of the cops that were coming for Petra and we couldn't risk it for them to finding us. We went back to the rest of the gang. It's been awhile since I've seen Levi and my dear brother. But who cares they can go burn in hell together for all I care, they can be together and stay together. I will get Levi back for myself and he will be MINE and MINE only. Eric won't get in the way of me and him. I looked out the window and looked at the moon 'why don't we scare my baby for a little bit' I smirked evilly 'let's make him go...crazy for a bit~' I closed my eyes and consecrated on Levi. I looked around and I was at the hospital 'of course your still here' i saw Levi on the bed and he was waking up. I walked closer to him and I had an evil smirk on my face. I walked closer to him and pinned him down on the bed, covering his mouth with my other hand. He's eyes widen and how cute he looked like while trying to get me off him when he knew he was still to weak to even try. He was struggling to much and he teared up, gasping for air 'looks like you know who it is now' I opened my eyes and laughed "I'm going to be in all your dreams baby~" I heard a knock on the door and groaned. The door opened and closed behind them "What is it?" I asked. "You may or may not know but Levi has just awoken" I heard Mikasa say "I know" she walked closer to my desk. I looked away from the window, walking to my chair "get my dad on the phone. We need to talk" she nodded and took out her phone and dialed his number, sitting on my laps. I wrapped an arm around her waist and looked at the letter 'tsk. Stupid bitch'.

Levi's POV
Months have passed by and I kept having nightmares about eren coming back and everyday I have to be close to Eric and the others. I stared being less happy and more cautious. I was jumpy. I didn't go the cheerleading practice. I stayed home most of the time. My life was crumbling but Eric was always there to make sure I'm doing okay. He would always be nice and buy me stuff. He would work at times so I had my friends over when he's gone. He would take care of me all the time. There's no one like him that can replace him. Right now I was at a spa to try and relax cause I have been really stressed. I got a lot of homework last week and I've done only half of it. I started relaxing and feeling all the stress going away. I was more stressed than I thought I was. I feel light and good. I sighed I satisfaction "why didn't I come here long ago"

"Because you were scared that eren was going to get you" I heard hanji say "will you shut up and not say his name. I don't want to hear it" he grumbled and mumbling cuss words at her. She laughed "it's cute when your mad. See this is how your supposed to be Levi. The way you used to be." I opened my eyes and looked at the floor "I don't know hanji. You know it's hard for me to be how I used to be. I feel like if I do go back the way i was I'll remember things I don't want to remember."

"Don't you see that's what he's trying to do. He wants you to be scared all the time. He's taking advantage of you." She looked at me and I looked back at her "she's right you know" I looked over a krista "he's getting in your head. You have to start forgetting about it and move on. If he does come back we'll be there with you" she smiled "I'll think about it" I looked at my nails "we're going shopping next." I told them and they nodded 'I just hope he doesn't come back'

-time skip-

We got home from shopping and from eating some McDonld's. The girls dropped me off home first and said my goodbyes to them. I unlocked the door and walked in. Everything was dark and I called out for Eric but he didn't answer. 'Maybe he's working or sleeping' I put my shoes away and tried not to fall. I heard some footsteps "Eric are you awake?" There was silence but there was no reply. I started getting worried so i got a pan from the kitchen and walks to the stairs carefully "Eric? Is that you?" I asked again and there was no reply again. I felt hot breath on my neck making me shiver "hey there...baby doll~" I froze at the name and teared up "E...ren" I trembled in fear "that's right~" I heard him say "it's been so long since I've seen you. I see your living with my dear older brother" I tried moving but something was holding me down. I dropped the pan and let my tears stream down "why aren't you saying anything~ is there something you want~ you know what I remembered you saying that we'd have sex after the talent show and three months have passed~ where's my sex huh" I felt being pinned to the wall and his body pressed against mine "s-s..." he pressed his lips on my neck "p-please stop" I trembled in fear. I looked up and the only thing I see is his teal eyes glowing in the dark "you will do as I say and you will obey!" He said demanding as my eye color turned to a shade of  a glowing burgundy "Okay. Daddy" I didn't know what I was saying. I couldn't believe I was saying that 'what am I saying!' "Kiss me"

Eren's POV
I had finally got to Levi after I had finish business with my dad. I had pinned Levi on the wall and commanded him to do as I say "kiss me" his eyes glowed to a burgundy and started leaning in. I smirked as he started kissing me. I let go of his wrists and touched his body 'he's still has the body~' I moved my hand on the back of his thighs and picked him, wrapping his legs around my waist. I bit his lip as he moaned softly "that's a good boy~ now..." I walked to his room, throwing him on his bed "be a good pet and strip~" I smirked and the ruffling sounds of clothes being taken off was the only thing I was hearing. I started to take mine off but left my boxers on. He was quiet like a good pet he is "m-master~" he moved around on the bed "please~....come fuck me hard as you wish~" I heard him say whorishly "that's my good pet~ hands and knees now!" I got on the bed and smirked evilly 'he's finally going to be mine!'