Chapter 27

Levi's eyes widen and watered "fine! Go with that whore for all I care! I'll go with Eric and have more fun while you go fuck her in the stalls like last time!" He yelled and Eren got closer "what's with you, with me and Petra having sex in the stalls" Levi looked down to the side "BECAUSE!! I WAS GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU THAT DAY BUT I SAW YOU WITH HER!!!" He breathes heavily "then I heard you guys in the bathroom having sex while I'm suffering to love someone that doesn't even love me." He growled and snapped "at least I don't have sex with every guy I see that's hot and be a slut with them" Levi froze and his tears streamed "I see how it then" Eren realized what he said and went to hug him but Levi pushed him away "I-Im sorry I-" He walked away to Eren's and Eric's room and slammed the door shut. "Oh snap" Mikasa and Armin said "Wrong move bro." Eren ran his finger through his hair and growled. "You know. When your boyfriend or girlfriend gets mad like that it won't be easy to apologize. Trust I learned it the hard way" Eren looked at him and Eric sighed "now excuse me. I have to help a friend out with this problem" he walked it the room and knocked "Levi"

"Go away!"

"It's Eric"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is"

"No it's not!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Levi"

"...."

There was silence and then the door opened and Eric walked in. Eren was red from anger and jealousy "that could of been you right there you know" Mikasa said from the living room while watching the walking dead with Armin laying between her legs "she's right Eren. But also you should apologize for what you said" he sat up and looked at Eren "he probably feels hurt that you said that you'd go with Petra and you didn't say anything when he said he heard you guys having sex and for what you called him"

Levi's POV
'I can't believe him! He called me a slut!!' I fell on my knees and cried more until I heard a knock on the door. I don't want to see anyone but when he said it was Eric I didn't believe it at first but when they kept saying 'yes it was them' I gave up and opened the door. I looked up and it was Eric I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back once he had walked in and closing the door behind and locking it so Eren wouldn't come in. "It hurt what he said didn't it" he asked and I cried harder on his chest "I know it did. This is only your like second, third argument. You'll fight over something stupid at first but you guys well get thought it. I now you can" I looked up at him and sniffed "I don't know if I can. You know the 's' word hurt when it's not true I only had sex with one guy and that's it. Other times...." I looked down not wanting to say "Levi don't tell me you were..." he looked down at me with shock. I nodded "please don't tell anyone else. They don't really know yet." I begged him and he kissed my head "okay. I won't. Let's lay down" he picked me up and took me to the bed and lays me down on the bed and he lays next to me. He wipes my tears and smiles "you guys will be fine soon" I smiled and snuggled close to his chest and wrapped my arms around him "stay with me till I fall asleep" he chuckled and held me close " 'kay" we stayed like this until I fell asleep. I yawned and kissed his cheek and said goodnight. "Night Levi"

Eric's POV
'If only you knew what he's been through in his gang' I watched him sleep and kissed his cheek "I love you but I have to stay away for you and brother to be together. You know I was always up all on my brother cause I never knew anyone but once I got to know them. I wasn't all over my brother and let him be. But once you got into his life he seemed to smile more with you and have fun. You guys need each other through thick and thin." I looked at his lips and got closer. 'Your so my type Levi~' I was so close to his lips when the door was unlocked and the door opened. I looked back pretending to be asleep "the hell man" I said with a 'sleepy' voice. Eren looked at me and Levi on the bed "what the hell are you doing in bed with him!" I groaned and put my index finger in my lips for him to shut up "he told me to stay until he falls asleep and then I fell asleep after a while. I was sleepy. Problem with that." Eren growled and I chuckled "let us sleep. Plus your not aloud to be in the same room as Levi. He doesn't want you to be near him" I felt Levi more and we stayed quiet. He turned towards the wall with his back against my chest "your sleeping on the couch 'til he says so" I fake yawned and held Levi. I looked over at Eren and he was differently jealous "night Eren" he growled and walked out the room slamming it shut. Levi jumped slightly but I cooed in his ear calming him down. He calmed down and smiled in his sleep "mmm" He snuggled in the covers looking cute as well. So I took out my phone and took a picture 'fucken cute' I closed my eyes and decided to sleep as well 'maybe soon I'll tell you about me feelings' I thought and snuggled onto his neck and fell asleep.

-the day before homecoming-

Every girl in the gang (including Levi and Armin) were shopping for there dresses and decided to be at Hanji's house. Every guy (including Ymir) went for there tuxedos and were going to stay at Eren's place. There were all hipped for homecoming except for Levi. He was still sad/mad about the argument and hasn't talked to Eren nor Eren talked to Levi. When done shopping they went to go do there nails and get them in coffin, same design.
(Picture below is everyone's nails)

He was feeling cute at the time so he played and looked at them a lot

He was feeling cute at the time so he played and looked at them a lot. When they were done and they paid, for there nails they went to Hanji's place and started trying on the dresses. They all agreed not to eat cause if they did then they would start getting pimples and it would ruin the day. They shook hands but Sasha was trying to get to the kitchen but Levi dragged her away from it and tied her up on a chair. They talked and laughed and watched movies. Mean while with the guys they drank beer and talked about what the girls were going to wear. Eric didn't participate in this and was in his room doing who knows what.