Chapter 24

"Eren. Don't you think it's to early for having sex?" I looked at Levi. He was biting his lip maybe he's nervous "why would it be to early? Someone like you would want to do it once there going out. I did it all the time on the first day of going out" he looked hurt "oh. So fucking Petra on the first day was fine as well then" he looked at the window 'well I mean....Wait Wait Wait Wait. How does he know about that!' I walked behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He moved away and sighed "you know it hurts when you talk about your ex's" he walked away from me and stood in the middle of me and ladder to go down. "how is that you would want to fuck someone on the first day. I love you I really do but I think we should wait and especially the argument we had" he looked back and smiled 'he's so calm about it' "your not mad at me and the Petra thing right?" He chuckled "oh I am" he continued to smile but it was brighter 'that smile is just scaring me even if I'm not suppose to be scared about it' I chuckled nervously "s-so no sex?" He nodded and walked back to the bed " 'til....." he looked up and smirked " 'til the talent show~" my eyes widen. 'That's like....2 months away they didn't never mention about it. Homecoming is in like a week from now. god damn it!' I gripped my hair "you know Eren" I looked at Levi and he was taking off his clothes and only left his black lace underwear 'what a major turn on' "we can always sleep in our underwear and boxers~" I covered my growing boner and nodded "okay" he walked to bed and laid down, pulling the cover over our body "I'm sorry if I didn't want to. Its just that...I want a normal relationship with you. I want to have that relationship we're we get to talk like friends and go out on date's and watch movies at home or at the theaters you know that kind of stuff. I don't want to be that kind of couple were we just have sex all the time. I know you say I'm a whore but...." He trailed off and sniffles "it doesn't give you the right to treat me like one. I know your different I just know it. Your way different from nick" he laid his head on my chest while making small circles "please. Don't treat me like one and treat me the way I deserve to be treated. Treat me right and I'll give you what you want when you deserve it" I felt a tear on my chest and looked at him "don't cry. Please. I'll treat you the way you want to be treated. I'll treat you like a queen. Just please" I lifted up his head up for him to look at me "don't cry. Someone as beautiful as you doesn't look pretty crying" I wiped his tears and held him close "promise?" I smiled and kissed his head "promise" he smiled "and also" he looked at me dead in my eyes "no secrets. No cheating. No flirting with other girls or guys and no sex if you don't follow those things. Okay?" I gulped and nodded 'man. Someone so cute can be really cruel and scary when they really mean something' he kissed me and smiled "good" he laid back down on my chest and closed his eyes "night Eren" he kissed my chest and went to sleep "night Levi" I held him close with one arm and put my other arm under my head. I closed my eyes 'how am I going to have to keep this secret away from levi' I thought before letting my sleep consume me.

Eric's POV
I woke up like about maybe 3am to go to the bathroom 'god my heads killing me right now.' I rubbed my head while doing my business and when I finished, washed my hands and going back to bed. 'Wonder where Eren's at. He's always here when sleeping already' I shrugged it of  'probably with his boyfriend' I laughed and knocked out a minute later.

-school day-
Everyone looked died and walking like freaking zombies. Except the nerds that wanted to be in school and learn. Armin and Mikasa where wearing sweat pants and baggy shirt. Levi was wearing a gray beanie, black pants, black and white high top converse, a shirt with long sleeves that said brat and earrings that said the same thing.
(Image below)

Eren was wearing black jeans, black muscle shirt with a dark gray vest, the necklace he had around his neck had a key on it

Eren was wearing black jeans, black muscle shirt with a dark gray vest, the necklace he had around his neck had a key on it. I smiled remembering about it and a beanie with a skull on it.
(Image below)

I was wearing a white shirt with a bold word 'BOP', some brackets and a neckless that had a ring on it

I was wearing a white shirt with a bold word 'BOP', some brackets and a neckless that had a ring on it. (Image below)

The five of us walked to school side by side

The five of us walked to school side by side. Eren held Levi close by having an arm wrapped around his waist and Levi looking at his phone. Armin and Mikasa talked while I took out a cigarette and a lighter. "Hey Eric pass one" I looked back and looked at Eren "don't know if your boyfriend would let you" I had found out they were going out when I found them kissing in the bathroom. "He wouldn't mind. Right babe" Levi just hummed and nodded "whatever my baby wants" he smiled and started talking in the phone. His makeup was a smoky eye along with a sharp eye liner wing and mascara that made his thick eyelashes look even longer. A darkish vibrant red lipstick covered his plump lips he looked simply outstanding. I gave one to Eren and turned on the lighter and lit up his and my cigarette. Armin and Mikasa asked for one as well. We went to the back of the school instead while talking and the others came greeting everyone. They started smoking with us as well and some leaned on the wall and other were just standing talking and gossiping about stuff. I was looking up at the sky 'I still need to find that thing in his room. But...' I looked at Eren and Levi. I smiled and put out the cigarette. We all decided to skip classes today and call in sick.

Levi's POV
We were walking to a park were we would hang out here and there when we wouldn't go to school. I was having a piggy back ride from Eren while having a talk with Eric. He's been nicer to me today I didn't know why tho he just started talking to me, I mean we haven't talk since I started being with Eren again. I smiled as he told me stories about him and Eren when they were kids, Eren sneezed and a piece of noddle came out of his nose when they were eating a bowl of noddles. I kissed Eren's head when he felt embarrassed 'so cute' I smiled while looking at everyone smiling 'Eren's hiding something from me. I know it ' I thought and looked at Eren and he smiled at me.