Chaper 10

We all were at shakey's and well....the team and the cheerleaders ended coming here as well. Everyone was happy for the win today. People were talking and laughing. That's when the couch stood up to get everyone's attention "okay everyone." We all looked at him "Today was a success and I'm proud of you guys" everyone cheered. "I wanted to congratulate the guys and for the cheerleads for supporting us. Also Eren will be coming back for our next game in one month" everyone looked at me. They saw my brother  next to me and looked confused "woah. Since when were there two eren's" one of the guys said "oh" I stood up and pulled my brother up with me "this my twin brother Eric" i said "sup" he said to everyone and the girls squealed and rushed to meet him "oh my god! You look just like Eren." A girl with blond hair said "will I'm the older one so technically he looks like me" he said. I punched his shoulder "only by 5 seconds you dickhead" I chuckled. The girls squealed at us both. "Don't be mad lil brother~" some girls almost fainted. "He will also be joining the football team once he plans on transferring any time soon." The guys greeted him and the girls flirted. Levi rolled his eyes and stood up "will I should get going everyone" everyone looked at Levi and said 'aww' and begged him to stay. "Why don't you stay a little longer Levi. The night is still young you know" I smiled brightly and had a small blush. He looked at me and shook his head "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow tho" He started walking out the door and to his car. I watched him leave 'oh levi' I thought and looked at everyone "why don't we just continue having fun" I said loudly and everyone cheered. We all played some games and got lots of prices. Me and Eric worked together to get lots of tickets. I got a tiger plushy that was big and soft that was at least 2000 and Eric got a killer whale which was the same as the tiger. Mikasa got a tiara that was 1500 and Armin got a chest that was 1000. We had gotten home like around 2am. Eric slept with me in the same bed. Mikasa in her room and Armin in his.

Levi's POV
Those idiots are going to get home late and be late for school. I sighed and thought about Eren. His smile is just.....something else's. He looks muscular and sexy, piercings that go so damn hot with him. His teal ocean eyes are so beautiful, I'm afraid that if I dive in I won't be about to get out to get some air. I shook my head and parked, took off my seat belt and got out. I walked in and it was quiet and dark. I took off my converse and went to my room with my shoes. Once I got to my room and closed the door. I flopped on my bed and sighed "finally home" I relaxed and hugged my body pillow 'that eric kid disturbed us in our conversation today. I hate when people do that.' I looked at my body pillow and it had a picture of Eren's face on it 'mmm. I just wish you were really here with me.' I layed where his chest would be and closed my eyes just for tomorrow to come.

Eric's POV
I looked at Eren's sleeping figure. He was all I had for family. I was finally back with him, we can be together again. I smile. I loved him, and no one is going to take him away from me again. I held him close to me and fell asleep "night Eren" I said quietly and drifted off to sleep.

-8:30 am.-

I was rushing to school with Armin and Mikasa to school. We had woken up late cause we had fallen asleep late. Eric stayed home for the day since he hasn't transferred yet. Ugh just thinking this makes me wonder if Levi will be mad if I get to class late. 'Damn it!' I cursed at myself and I rushed into class and saw that I had interrupted my history teacher in his lesson. I apologized and I got a detention for after school. Levi looked at me and giggled "that's what you get for coming late Jaeger~" he whispered when I past by him, I growled softly and sat down. He was wearing some jean booty shorts with a big gray shirt. He looked so hot with big shirt. I want to wake up with him making breakfast while he's wearing one of my shirts. I was day dreaming until I snapped out of it when the bell rang. I got up and walked out of class. I didn't have my backpack today cause I was in a rush and forgot about it 'don't judge I forget when I'm in a rush' I walked in my French class and went to my seat and sat down. I was so god damn tired I didn't want to listen to anything today. I was paying attention when all of a sudden everything went black.
'mmm~! H-harder please. I'm begging you~' I was thrusting into Levi slowly and teasingly. He was begging for me to go harder 'beg for it more!' He looked behind me while he was on doggy position 'please daddy~ I want more~! I want you to fuck me hard 'til I cant walk for weeks~!!' I smirked 'PLEASE DADDY FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARDER!! IM BEGGING YOU!!' I chuckled and started fucking him harder and senseless. 'Fuck your getting t-tighter!~" I smacked his ass and dug my nails on his hip 'fuck!~' I looked at Levi and he was a blushing mess while moaning my name 'Eren~ oh Eren yes!~.' I pulled out and layed him on his back so I could look at him. I rammed inside him again and he moaned louder. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist while pulling me closer. I hit his g-stop and that's when he screamed. I smirked 'OH GOD RIGHT THERE DADDY FUCK ME RIGHT THERE HARD!!!!~' He scratched my back and I thrusted harder and harder. I gripped the sheets tightly while his asshole got tighter around my cock. The bed board started hitting the wall at the same time as I thrusted. 'Eren I-I'm close~' I nodded and he scratched my back more, making me hiss in pain but pleasure at the same time. I looked at his body he had hickeys and bite marks on his body so everyone can back the fuck off. He ached his back and screamed my name 'EREEEENNNN!!~'

"Eren. Eren wake up." I was being shaken violently by someone and I opened one eye. I groaned and closed my eye again "Eren please wake up. It's break time. Let's go meet the others." They said and I opened my eyes to see who it was again "Im tired Levi. Let me sleep." I said while rubbing my eye. I was half asleep to notice my boner I had. Levi had noticed it when he tired waking up me up but didn't say anything. I stood up but Levi pushed me back down "Levi what are you-" Levi sat on my laps and licks my lips "But before we go meet them. I can always help you out with your little friend down there~" he bites his lip and said it seductively with a smirk "huh?"