Chapter 23

"Eren~" I moaned quietly while he was caressing my body. We been kissing for the past few minutes and the kiss was getting intense. My fingers were tangled onto eren's hair while he was on top of me and his hand up my shirt "fuck~ Levi your making me go crazy~" we pulled away for air but Eren started kissing my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I gripped on his hair more and moaned when he kissed under my jawline. I felt him smirk on my skin and started to abuse that spot with kisses, bites and hickeys on it "ahh~" Eren pinched my already hard nipple while playing with the other  "Eren~ w-we can't..mmm~ do this r-right here~. What I-if they come back a-and...Ngh~ see us l-like this~" he stopped and chuckled, looking at me "your hot when you stutter and your moans mmm~ it's just turns me on~" he tugged in my shorts and then the door opened. He peeked over the couch and so did I. Mikasa and Armin were holding onto a drunk/sleeping Eric "did he drink a lot?" Mikasa nodded "no shit we had to leave cause he started arguing with some guy out of nowhere and when we were walking he started a fight with some punk and so we had to stop him then he knocked out half way going home. We decided to walk cause we thought I'd be a good idea to give him some fresh air. So what were you guys doing?"

"Talking"

"Going to have sex"

We both said at the same time and we looked at each other. Armin looked at us both and chuckled "well then we'll leave you guys for minute so you guys can talk/have sex" I blushed madly and laid back down while they both put Eric to bed. "Really Eren. Have sex. Could you be anymore straight forward" I said groaning "I'll pound you hard on the bed one day~" he said and kissed me. I blushed darker and kissed back "idiot" I said between kisses and smiled "but I'm your idiot" he said between kisses. I laughed quietly and smiled. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him "yes you are. So are we like dating now or like..." I really didn't know if this was only going to be until homecoming or like official "yes we are" he said looking into my eyes "really?" I blushed lightly and looked away "yes really" he poked my cheek. I puffed my cheeks while looking adorable "your cute when you do that face" he chuckled and sat up while Mikasa and Armin came back down "now. Why don't we watch vampire dairies" Armin said and I sat up quickly and looked at him "you watch that?" He nodded and I smiled brightly and squealed "OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!" Mikasa smiled and walked to the other couch "me and Armin watch it all the time and today is the day to watch it again."

"Who your favorite?" Armin asked me

"Damon! He's like OMG! He's got a sexy voice and hot ass body and I love his attitude" I fangirled over him all the time when I see him

"I love Stefan he's hot and muscular. I love the way he's kind and caring yet cute at the same time" Mikasa says while day dreaming.

"Why do you guys like this show. I don't get the point of it and plus" he looks at me "how can Damon be hotter than me. How do you even like or love his attitude?" Eren said while looking away, blushing of jealousy.

"Is someone jealous over me cause I said that Damon is WAY better than you~" I looked at him while getting closer "n-no. I'm just saying that how is he better than me" I giggled and kissed his cheek. Armin and Mikasa were watching to see where this would go "your jealous over someone I don't even talk to or know very well~" I trailed my finger up his arm. He looked at my finger and followed it up from his arm to his chest, up his throat (while he swallowed a bit) and to his lips. His lips were slightly apart "i love it when your jealous about me fangirling over someone like him~" I leaned close to his ear and lick the rim. He groaned low and gripped onto my waist pulling me onto his lap. I yelped and put my hands on his shoulder "and I hate when your such a tease" I chuckled sexually and bit my lip while looking at him sexually. I leaned closer and licked his bottom lip, smirking back when he smirked "let's start watching then" Armin said and Mikasa was ahead of time to look for it while I was flirting with my new boyfriend. She started it from episode 1 for Eren to see and know why we watch it. I started at him some more and turned around to face the tv and my ass on his crotch 'it's to early to have him but I can't help myself'

About 10 episodes into the show and Eren was all over Elaina. To be honest with you guys I am a bit jealous, but who am I to blame I am into Damon a vampire bad boy and he was into her a normal party pooper human. Ugh what a pain in the ass. I was feeling sleepy so I had leaned my head on Eren's chest still sitting on his laps. We were both wrapped in a blanket cause I was getting cold so he got me one. I felt his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him but he was still watching the show tv as if his hand wasn't there. He gave it a little squeeze and I bite my lip 'really' I thought, moving his hand higher I buried my face onto his neck and moaned quietly so armin and Mikasa wouldn't hear "Eren. S-stop~" But he didn't listen. He had putting his hand inside my shorts and started rubbing my crotch "please~ it's embarrassing" I panted heavily, trying to keep my moans in but they just keep coming out "Ngh~ b-baby please~ ahh~!" I covered my mouth and gripped onto his shirt "d-daddy~" I moaned quietly. I heard him groan quietly "well me and Levi are going to sleep." Before he got up he turned me around and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Armin and Mikasa nodded "don't get all touchy now. Especially YOU Eren" Mikasa said while looking at him seriously "I won't. I'm to tired to do that" he turned around and smirk 'as if' I thought while waving them goodbye and said my good nights. We walked into a attic and to my surprise it was really clean and looked like a room. The only light that lit up the attic was the moon light "this looks beautiful" I said quietly "I know" Eren said and moved his hand that was on my crotch it was now on my ass "what a naughty kitty you are~" he pushes me on the bed. I moaned and looked at him "Don't do this Eren~" I bite my lip "why~ you know you love it~" I watched him take starting to take off his clothes.