Chapter 26

It's been about an hour since Eren and Levi have been in the bathroom. While everyone were talking and drinking "why doesn't someone go check on them" Sasha said while eating a steamed potato and sitting on Connie's lap. Everyone looked at each other and then smirked "Nah." Then Eren and Levi came out of the bathroom with messy hair and Levi blushing madly. "Soooo~ leviiii~ how did it go in there" Hanji laughed and leaned against him "sh-Shut up! Its none of your business four-eyes!" He moved away from her and walked to a table. Eren followed and sat next to him leaning close to his ear and whispers "How was it babe~" kissing his neck. Levi blushed and bites his lip and tangles his fingers in Eren's hair "I loved it~ I really did, but mmm~ I really want to feel your cock inside for me~ I needed more than just your fingers and tongue" Eren smirked and sat Levi on his laps "but as I said. You'll have to wait 'til homecoming" Eren groaned "I know~ I hope time goes by quick so i can fuck you hard~" Levi giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck "me too. I love you"

"Hey love birds are we here to make out and be lovey dovey or are we here to have fun" they both looked at jean and chuckled "fuck off horse face!" Levi said and got of Eren's laps "come on let play pool. I bet I can win you at it" he smirked "oh really" Eren stood up and walked to the pool table. Levi followed and stood next to him "yes really...I've played since I was 5" Eren chuckled "I played since I was 3" Levi frowned and got a pool stick "show off" He scuffed and set the table to get ready to play. Levi walked to the other side of the table and Eren stayed were he was at "if I win I get to tell you what to do" Eren said while looking at Levi "and if I win i get to tease you as much as I want 'til homecoming~" Eren got chills down his spin and groaned "deal" they both shook hands and smirked at each other.

-time skip-

In the end Levi won and Eren was miserable and worried but yet exited to know what Levi was going to do to tease him so much.

Levi's POV
'Heh I won my own boyfriend. Thank god i though I was going to lose to him! I was so close to but I ended up winning' I looked at Eren and he looked miserable yet there was excitement in his eyes. We were walking back to school so I can get my homework. I mean I don't want to fall behind just for skipping school and not going to class. I'm a good person so I have to do my homework to pass my classes and graduate plus I am I cheerleader I can't get kicked out. Eren would do the same if he knew how much it really means to graduate high school. I looked at Eren and he was talking to Mikasa and Armin about I don't know what. They seemed so...I don't know off. I don't know but I had a feeling that something was up "Hey Levi" I snapped out and looked right next to me and it was Eric "hey Eric. How are you doing?" I smiled. 'Why does he have to be twins with Eren' Levi thought "I've been good, and you?" I looked up at the sky and stretched "Ive been good as well" I smiled slightly and tripped over something but Eric caught me. My heart had stopped for a sec. thinking that I was going to fall and hurt myself but Eric grad me by my waist and pulled me close to his chest. I looked up and he was already looking at me "You alright. Good thing I was here if not you could of hurt yourself" I blushed slightly and didn't notice everyone was watching us and especially Eren. I was just staring into Eric's eyes and he was doing the same thing. We stared for a minute and we back away "u-uhh...thank you for catching me" I looking away while blushing a bit more "it's no problem." He chuckled. I looked at him one more time and walked inside the school, going to my classes to see if any of my teachers left any homework to do.

-time skip-

After that we said that we should study together one day and they said there goodbye's and going home. Eren had been glaring at Eric all the way home while Levi was close to Eric while talking and forgetting about earlier. "Levi. Come here for a moment" he said with a bit of anger. Levi looked back and stopped for Eren to catch up "what is it love?" Eren grabbed him by the waist and continued walking. Levi yelped and looked up at Eren "what's wrong?" He said a bit worried "what is it with you and my brother?!" He whispered but loud enough for Levi to hear. "What are you talking about. We're just talking" Levi looked at Eric "bullshit! What was that earlier?! Both of you were looking at each other all lovey dovey" Levi frowned and stopped "I'm just trying to be in good terms with him. I want to be friends with him. Even if he looks like you it doesn't mean I won't know who's who." He looked up at Eren "don't you want that?" He tilted his head. Levi looked at Eric and Eric looked back at him. Eric looked away and unlocked the door, walking in "no!" Eren snapped, making Armin and Mikasa looked at them both. Levi flinched "look. I don't want you close to my brother and that's that. I don't want you to talk to him!" Levi sighed in frustration and turned around to walk inside the house but Eren grabbed his wrist "where do you think your doing!" Levi looked at him "inside. Like hell I want to be out here and let people watched our conversation that doesn't involve them!" He growled and pulled his arm away from his grip and walked in. Eren growled and followed "babe." Eren said and Levi ignored him "babe!" He raised his voice a bit higher "what!" Levi turned around and glared at him "what are you going to give me a lecture about not being around your brother?! Are you going to punish me for yelling back at you?! What. What are you going to do about it huh!" Levi snapped "this is what I always hated about going out. I can't talk to other guy cause then the boyfriend gets jealous and starts yelling and arguing with the girlfriend. You know what if this happens one more time I'm not going with you to homecoming and I'll just go with your brother! At least he was there for me when you did that stupid shit you did!!" Eren's eyes widen and growled "you know what. If your going to be all cocky about this then why don't you go with Eric to homecoming and I'll just go with Petra!"