(1) Defeat

Your POV:

You looked at Faron, the king of Brune. He was lying in his sickbed coughing.

"You called for me hmm?" You asked leaning against a wall and playing with a knife.

"Y-yes , you see, my son i-is leading an army of 25 000 troops against the Zhcted army of          5 000 troops on the Dinant Plains," He coughed "If you c-could support him with your army it would g-greatly comfort me."

"The Brunish army outnumbers Zhcted 5 - 1 why would you even need my help?!" You looked up.

"Please, m-my son means everything to me and knowing y-you will be there protecting him would calm me down," He smiled.

"If I fail will you hold it against me?" You asked.

"No, it's my f-fault for being so ill," He smiled again "I won't hold it against you, after all this is war."

You grinned back at him "Alright but I'm only bringing 100 of my bodyguard."

"That would be more than enough b-besides their r-reputation precedes them," He replied as he started to sleep.

"Very well, I'll round up my men," You said as you left the palace.

Scene Change + Time Skip

You were sitting by a fire in the Brunish camp.

"Man I fucking love Brunish cheese!" You exclaimed as you gulped down some cheese on bread.

"Don't just eat it all at once!" Bertrand, your attendant laughed.

Out of generosity, Faron had given you Alsace a long time ago, a province of Brune, for your services.

"I have a village and I've got a cute maid as well, what more could I want!" You laughed as you guzzled down some beer.

Many of the men looked at you and the brotherhood and whispered "With them on the battlefield and with our 25 000 army, how can we even lose!"

"Well if it isn't the pathetic looter!"

"Oh boy," You said to yourself quietly before turning to the retarded bastard child of a lord, Zion Thenardier "What do you want?"

"Look at you and your messy excuse of an armour!" He jeered as his accomplices smirked dumbly "Why are you even here!"

Bertrand's expression hardened as he was about to stand up but you stopped him "I am here through direct orders from king Faron himself," You smirked as they all looked at you shocked.

"How can you, a dirty backstabbing scumbag, get a direct order from the king!" He growled "Nice try but you won't foo- What!?"

You showed him the king's signature on a piece of parchment as they all gazed at in disbelief.

"More wine is being served so I think it's time to stop this," It was lord Mashas.

They all groaned as they rushed to the wine "Cheers lord Mashas," You grinned before guzzling down more cheese.

"You're technically a lord but your manners are still terrible," He laughed.

"Oh well, guess I'm still the sa-"

"WE'RE BEING ATTACKED, THE ZHCTED ARE HERE!"