(18) Captured by the enemy?

Elizaveta's POV:

"Someone help!"

I cried out as I hugged my knees on the dirty floor. I could hear the wolves growling and I could feel their eyes piercing me, their new found prey. I was all alone in the forest.

I cried and cried and cried.

Nobody was coming to my rescue...

Just as I thought I was about to die an arrow zoomed pst my head, digging straight into the temple of one of the savage wolves. They howled before running over to the source of the  arrow.

I slowly looked between my hands to see a
(H/C) boy fighting the wolves with a strange sword I had never seen before. He slashed at the animals until they were all dead.

The sword soon disappeared from the boy's hand as he approached me.

It was at that moment I saw his eyes.

His eyes were (1E/C) and (2E/C).

I felt my hand unconsciously touch the bandages that wrapped around and covered my left left blue eye.

"You okey?" The boy asked as he reached out his hand.

I slowly nodded as I took it and stood up.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" He asked with worry "You could've been hurt there."

I looked into his eyes a bit more.

"Can you talk?"

I shook my head rapidly before replying "Y-yeah, thank you..."

"Don't worry about it!" The boy smiled back.

"We should play together some other time!" He gasped "But I have to go now, maybe I'll see you some other time!"

With that I watched him run off.

Damm it! I didn't even ask for his name!

Just then I felt my head fall down and hit something.

"Owwww...."

Rubbing my forehead in pain, I opened my eyes to see that I was now in a tent.

Oh right, I'm with the Immortals now.

I got up from my desk and stretched my arms.

"You're finally up, huh."

I looked up to see Lord (Y/N) playing with a knife.

"Sorry to say this, but I just can't remember you," He said, his (1E/C) and (2E/C) eyes turning to look at me "Have to admit though, I'm glad I've met someone else with, uh, rainbow eyes."

This isn't the first time you've met me dammit!

"Uh...yeah, same with me too."

"You sure you're okey with joining us like this?" He asked with a small laugh "You're territory might get fucked."

I gave him a raised eyebrow as I crossed my arms "And now that we're allies will you just stand there and watch it get, ahem, fucked?"

He looked up with a smile "Fair enough."

Just then a soldier came running into the tent. The soldier was wearing the uniform of  Olmutz.

"This is a message to all the people of Zhcted!" He panted "Muozinel has amassed an army and has invaded our territory!"

"Soldier, is Olmutz completely overtaken?" Elizaveta asked.

"No milady, Lady Ludmila had ordered me to relay this message to Lord (Y/N)," He answered "The Lady requests reinforcements from the Immortals."