The Forest and The Ocean (Lesbian Story)

Ok, Because my computer crashed, i thought i'd be nice to atleast provide you guys with the SEQUEL to my other story. :)

IF YOU HAD NOT READ: To Define Love, THEN DO NOT READ THIS STORY YET. Just go to my profile and find the other story, otherwise you will get confused :)

Laura's Point Of View:

Chapter One:

To Be With You

My hands traced the outlines of the amazing colours as I watched her hip move slightly. When the sun shone into the room it reflected off the stone on my ring finger. I bit my lip as I brushed my fingers higher up to her stomach where her hand lay. I felt my breath go in and out slowly as I stared at the Emerald and Ocean Blue colours glittering next to one another. My mind was wondering at that point. 'Did I make the right choice? Should I sacrifice everything to me for her? Why was everything so fucking complicated for us?' My thoughts drifted to the back of my mind when warm fingers laced with my own. I refocused my vision and noted how our fingers looked perfect with one another, rings colliding together perfectly.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Her voice sounded so sleepy. I looked up to her and felt a grin crawl upon me.

"Nothing, just how wonderful this is." I said, half-truth, as I squeezed her fingers. I didn't want to tell her those stupid thoughts I was having. No point in telling her anyway.

"How wonderful what is?" She asked another question as she opened her eyes finally. A few seconds had gone by and I felt dizzy at the lack of oxygen.

"You and I; I'm so glad we came here together. You have no idea how happy am I because of it." I said honestly. I watched as she looked up at me with those love green eyes of hers. A sleepy smile appeared on her face.

"I know right? I've never felt so relaxed in my life. Granted, I know that's not what was on your mind. So, tell the truth please?" I bit my lip as I noted her seriousness. How'd she know?

"I don't know what-." She leaned up slightly, me being forced to move backwards.

"Please, don't even bother lying to me Laura. I could hear it in your voice that something is bothering you. Please tell me baby?" She asked as she looked me in the eye. I swear, she was looking into my damn soul when she did that. It was as if she already knew what I was going to say. I sat back more, the blanket rolling off my shoulders as I fully sat up, a hand running through my hair.

"I was second judging our relationship..." I finally said after a few moments. I felt the bed shuffle a bit as she leaned against the headboard.

"Because of our parents?" She asked steadily. I looked over my shoulder at her then back towards the front of the room.

"Uhm, I don't know. I guess? I was asking myself why do I want to put self through all this drama and crap," I turned slightly, barely facing her. "Wondering why I want this with a girl. Why Im not with some guy who treats me like shit. Then... I think about it more and my heart flutters, because the moment I saw your fingers lace with my own... I felt right. Like, I was where I was supposed to be... and I know we've talked about this before at length and stuff but ugh I don't know. It's really stupid I know..." I felt my jaw clench shut as I looked directly at her finally. Her face looked unchanged as wrapped her arms around her knees, the blanket barely on.

"It's not stupid, I know exactly how you feel. I was feeling the same way when I got my tattoo done. I mean it's going to be on my skin forever. But... as I was getting it done I couldn't help but smile as I thought about all the wonderful things that's been going on the past few months for us and all the things I hope happen with us in the future. Do you think we rushed everything?" She asked as she played with the ring. I felt my chest explode with millions of emotions as I watched the expressions change. I moved closer to her and leaned against the headboard as well, taking her hand in my own.