The Forest and The Ocean (Lesbian Story) Ch. 13

Here is the last, and final chapter of Laura and Jenna's Fictional Life :) I hope you guys enjoyed this story<3

Chapter Thirteen:

What I See In You Is Beautiful

Laura’s Point of View:

“Oh my god…. Look at you!” I heard my mom scream as she saw Jenna walking into our house. Jenna smiled as she wrapped her arms around my mom, my mom wrapping her around Jenna. I felt rather awkward at this… strange Brady bunch moment.

“Look at you!” Jenna said as she smiled at my mother’s sun dress and hat that she had chosen to wear for my graduation. My mom laughed as she twirled around. I laughed at the silly scene.

“My god mom, you’re embarrassing me.” I laughed again as I watched Eric bring in our suitcases with Luke in Tow. I tried to swallow the dryness in my throat as I turned back to my mom and Jenna.

“Oh don’t be silly, Monkey.” My mom said as she messed up Jenna’s straight hair.

“Hey now…” Jenna smiled as she tried to fix it. I felt my cheeks burn when Luke draped his arm around me.

“Hey, Mrs. C. Do I get to stay for dinner after her graduation?” He asked. My mom looked up at him then down to me. I looked at Jenna, hoping that my mom got my meaning.

“I’m sorry, Luke, but I think it should just be a family night tonight. Maybe tomorrow, alright?” She said as she directed Eric to carry Jenna’s bag up the stairs, following him. I felt Luke squeeze my arm as he turned me to him bringing me into a hug.

“Oh well, I’ll see you at the gates okay?” He asked as he leaned down to kiss. I averted my eyes from Jenna as his lips brushed against mine. He pulled away with a smile on his face then looked over to Jenna to say goodbye to her as well.

“See you in two hours.” I said as I showed him the door. I turned around to see Jenna staring at me. “What? I can’t not do it… I’m not going to break up with him on a whim, I have to have a-.”

“Reason?” Jenna laughed as she went up the stairs, after where my mom and Eric went off too. “Where have I heard that before?” I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose as I ran up the stairs after her, gabbing her arm and spinning her around. My hand slipped down to hers, lacing our fingers together.

“Don’t say that, please? I’m sorry okay? It’s not like you don’t know that’d I’d rather kiss you…” I said as I looked her in the eye. “I know that this is extremely repetitive right now, but bare with me okay?” I said when I leaned up against the hallway table, pulling her into me. She smiled as she rolled her emerald eyes and brushed the hair out of my face. She leaned in and kissed me once before letting our foreheads touch.

“How did I know?” I heard a deep voice say to our right. I felt my back stiffen as I turned to see my dad dressed up in casual, yet informal, attire. Jenna pulled away from me as she looked over as well. “Couldn’t even wait till after grad night, hm?”

“Dad….” I started to say, but he held his hand up to silence me. Jenna moved away from me as she looked at him.

“We’ll talk about this at dinner, alright?” He said as she offered us both a small smile. I chewed on my cheek as I looked over to Jenna. She looked extremely nervous as she tensed up. I looked back over to my dad who just laughed. “It’s fine, Jenna. Like I said, we have things to discuss at dinner. In the mean time, Laura you really need to go get ready, we’re leaving in 20 minutes.” My dad said as he went back into their room. Jenna pulled away from me, her head looking back and forth from me and to my parent’s door.