The Forest and The Ocean (Lesbian Story) Ch. 4

Oh boy am I exhausted :P and i don't even know why LOL oh well anywayyy sooo i know you guys keep asking "what does Lily and Aaron look likeee?!" WELL here you go:

Lily: Long blonde hair, straight. Eye Colour: Dark Blue. She has a scar on her left thigh from the car accident. She's lean, but fit. Only 5'4. She also has random "beauty marks" on her face and arms. ;) She dresses in comfy outfits because of the outfit, lots of jeans and tee's. but use to dress in tons of skirts.

Aaron: Has short (cuts around her face) but is choppy hair, which is black. She has snakebites and hip piercings. She doesn't exactly dress like a boy, but doesnt really dress that girly. (If you watch the L word, don't picture shane because she's not scrawny nor dresses that way) her style is complicated to explain. But i guess she would wear band tee's and skinnies with converes. She's 5'6 and has hazel eyes.

WELL there you go, i hope that was good enough haha <3

Chapter Four:

I'll Try.

Jenna's Point Of View:

"You have to be kidding me, right? I'm not standing in front of these am I?" Was the first thing out of her mouth. I laughed as watched her face expression go from wonder to shock in an instant. I pulled my hair up into a hair tie then continued to back them down the slanted waterway.

"You are baby, and are you just going to stand there and stare at them, or are you going to help me back out the Wave Runners?" I asked as I untied the one from the trailer. She still was in a state of confusion as she helped me ease it off then down into the water.

"I don't even know how to drive one of these Jenna!" She protested as I unlocked the other one. Once again she helped me ease it into the water.

"So? It's not that hard Laura. All you do is put the key in and turn it on then rev the engine for how fast you wanna go. I did it all the time during the summer here. You'll love it.

"We didn't even pack suits though."

"About that, I bought you one." I said with a sly grin. I almost pissed myself laughing as I watched her jaw drop.

"Are you joking?" She asked seriously. I stopped what I was doing to give her a serious look. "Oh my god, Jenna!"

"What?! It's not like I bought you lingerie, sheesh woman...." I brushed that off nicely if I do say so myself. 'Yeah you're an idiot.' Why can't you ever say anything positive? 'Because, she totally caught on to that.' Nu uh!

"You bought.... Me uh... 'naughty' panties...." 'Did you she really use her fingers to quote that?' Yep...

"Uh.... Anyway, wanna go check the house out then we can ride these?" I asked swiftly as I basically ran into the House, with her very close behind me.

"Jenna! Get back here!" She was giggling now, that's a good sign right? 'Yeah sure...'

"Noooo you're going to kill me!" I said as I ran up to the porch and ran around the back end. She chased me for probably another 20 seconds until I heard her gasp and stop. I turned around, jogging backwards barely. "Is it your ankle again?"

"Yeah, fuck can you help me inside?" She asked as I watched her limp along with the railing. I walked to her and wrapped her arm over my shoulder for leverage. Bad mistake. The next thing I realized I was being shoved up against the side of house, looking in the eyes of a very evil girl.

"That's so cheating! I thought you were really hurt." I pouted as I tried to ignore the fact that my neck was being kissed, not working so much.

"Yeah well," She said as she pulled back at me finally to give me a direct look. "How about you answer my question?" I felt a smirk grow on me. She raised her eyebrow a bit. I leaned my head in so I could whisper.