The Forest and The Ocean (Lesbian Story) Ch. 7

i HAVE finally decided how to end this story, not that many of you seem to be reading it lol. but whateverrrrr, anyway few more chapters to go and the sequel will be completed

Chapter Seven:

Laura's Point Of View:

What have i done to deserve this?

"Is that you Monkey?" I heard my dad call as I shut the front door. I grinded my teeth together as I placed my suitcase by the stairs and headed into the kitchen.

"Oh hey dad. What's up?" I asked casually. I saw him and my mom cutting vegetables together... odd. My mom looked over at me and winked. I felt a blush crawl up my face as I put my hands behind my back to pull the ring off. I felt bad for having to do so, but I didn't want him to find out like that.

"Your mother and I are cutting up some veggies for your favourite meal. We heard your high school won that event over the weekend, so we thought you'd like a nice meal after the hard work." I felt my eyebrow rise as I looked at my mother. I rolled my eyes at her smirk and grabbed a piece of celery to munch on. I didn't know I was on the schools gymnast team.

"Oh yeah, we kicked some ass this time." I rolled my eyes as I smiled to myself.

"That's good. You go take a shower and dinner should be done in about an hour." My dad smiled up at me as he kissed my mother on the cheek. I sighed inwardly as I turned to leave.

"I'll go help her unpack." I groaned to myself as I exited the kitchen. Great, now she's gonna ask all kinds of questions.

"Alright, hurry back so you can help me poach these bad boys." Bad boys.... Oh dad. I grabbed my suitcase and heaved it upstairs, my mother close behind me. The second I entered my room the door was already being shut. I turned around to see my mother's questioning glint all ready.

"So...." She started off. I just laughed to myself as I threw my bag up on my bed, unzipping it.

"Just ask them already mom."

"Ok ok, I just don't know what to ask first.... Ok so where did she take you?"

"Hm... a few places actually."

"Did you go dancing?"

"Er... no. We didn't really have time for it." Yeahhhhh but she doesn't need to know that.

"Oh, so where did she take ya?"

"Well, she somehow got us this really fancy room at this amazing hotel in Boston... it was like aquatic. It was beautifully decorated. Then after that she had this huge surprise trip planned for us, like really. She had me blindfolded and everything. That's when I found out we were taking her uncle's boat to like this little cove where this amazing lake house was that her uncle owns as well.... We road wave runners and watched movies and-."

"Did you give her the ring?" She asked abruptly. I bit my lip as I pulled hers out of my pocket and placed it on my ring finger...

"She cried, but then again I did too... it was amazing mom, thank you for helping me pick them out." She smiled warmly as she unfolded my clothes along with me.

"Not engaged though, right?"

"Er, no not really. We agreed we were gonna wait for all that stuff until after we graduate from high school."

"Good. Now, which one of you wore this little thing?" She asked. I turned around to her and almost died of embarrassment. I think every red blood cell must have rushed to my face at that moment. She was holding up the panties Jenna had bought for me...