The Forest and The Ocean (Lesbian Story) Ch. 12

wham bam thank you ma'am.

Chapter Twelve

Come With Me...

I was staring in golden brown eyes the moment I woke up. They belonged to something that was growling rather... angrily. When I came to it, I shook my head and noticed Royal was growling next to the bed I had fallen asleep on.

"So..." Aaron's voice came from the doorway. "Mind explaining to me... why there's a naked blonde sleeping in the bed next to you? Is she some sort of booty call that came here yesterday?" She quirked her eyebrows in a suggestion. I groaned as I slid on my tank top and boy shorts under the covers.

"She's not a booty call..." I said as pulled the covers farther up Laura's body.

"Then who is she?" She asked as she tried to get a peak. I blushed the moment I noticed Lily had walked in. She smirked at the scene as well.

"Well hot damn, Amora! Who's the lucky new girl in your life?" She asked as she leaned against the door frame. Aaron turned around and smiled, wrapping her arm around her waist.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you..." I said as I looked down at Laura's sleeping face. Lily made a confused face as she looked down at the bed.

"Jenna... that's... not the ring... that I think it is... right?" Too make things even worse, Laura pushed up on her arms and sitting up so she was on her legs, staring at me, with a goofy grin on her face.

"Morning baby." She said as she placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"No fucking way..." Aaron said as her jaw dropped. I closed my eyes as I smiled. Laura turned her head around and blushed, pulling the blanket back up.

"I have now... seen everything." Lily said as she stood there, shocked just as much as Aaron was. Royal went over to them, purring and rubbing between their legs. I laughed as I handed Laura her clothing to put on under the sheet.

"Thanks for warning me, Asshole." She said as she slipped her tank top back on. I smirked as I scratched the back of my head.

"What happened to calling me baby?" I smiled as she frowned.

"Uh, hello? We're standing right here and waiting for an explanation?" Aaron demanded as she folded her arms over her chest. "Like, what the fuck Jenna? Just yesterday you were balling your eyes out because of her, no offense Laura, and now you're getting dressed from a night of fucking and calling each other baby? Are you not confused too, Lily?" She asked as she looked at her.

"Just about as much as you are..." She said as she looked at me. I smiled though as I leaned back in the bed.

"Well... she came over yesterday to confront me about something. Before I knew what happened, I was crying as she pulled our rings out of her jacket pocket... and well... one thing lead to another and here we are." I said as I pointed between Laura and myself.

"I'm still confused..." Lily said as she took a seat on the dresser next to the door.

"I'm sorry you guys... it wasn't... exactly planned I suppose..." Laura said as she stood up, pulling her skirt up and putting her socks back on.

"No, it's fine. Just shocking. I thought you had a boyfriend though?" Aaron asked. I felt my chest tighten as jealousy swept through me. Laura looked back to me, as if to read my mind.

"I do... but I'm going to take care of that when I get back to New York."

"So... what about when you're gone again? How is that going to work out?" Lily asked now.