Normal Again

**Dawn**

I sit down on the small chair and wait patiently for Salina to change into the jeans I'd picked out for her earlier. "You ok in there Salina?" I ask shyly.

"Damn nosy! Be patient!" She giggles. This was the first time I'd shop with someone besides Amber and it seemed kind of awkward, but fun as the same time.

I know it seemed weird that I was able to keep my cool under so much stress; I mean, hell I'd been saved by a large black wolf which turned out to be a really sexy girl in wolf's clothing but in the real fact, the girl's name is Salina Casterwill and is to be the next alpha of the pack that resides within our city. Thinking more into it made my skin heat up in frustration.

"Ok, so how the hell am I able to cope with this?" I ask myself. It was insane, truly bizarre.

A normal person would've called the police or animal shelter after witnessing everything that I'd seen.

"Am I not normal?..."

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Salina walking out of the changing room. The Levi's jeans I picked out made her backside look plump, even if it already was. And her white tank top made her curves pop, including her mid-section. A blush fills my cheeks as I realize I was hardcore staring at Salina.

"Well, do you like them?" She turns around seductively and lets my eyes wonder over her gorgeous figure.

"Y-yeah. Those jeans umm...they look really cute on you." I stammer, barely finding any words that wouldn't give away my feelings for her. "This is crazy!" I thought "I've barely known her and I want her this badly! I'm not even a lesbian, why do I feel this way towards another woman."

"Hey Dawn?" She asks. I look at her as she continues "thank you, for everything." I look into her eyes and see she's on the brink of tears

"Salina what's wrong?" I ask. Quickly becoming protective of her.

"Nothing, it's just...nobody has ever showed me such kindness before. I'm grateful for it." She gives me a weak smile. How could anyone treat this girl so poorly? I get up to give her a hug. When she wraps her warm arms around me I give in to her warmth, I smell the shampoo in her hair, I feel my heart beat faster. This girl, this woman, was the world to me.

"W-well uh...we should be getting back. Your friend must be worried." She pulled away, too soon for my own liking, but I let it go.

"Who? Amber? She's a big girl, she can handle herself. And besides; if I know her the way I do, she feels I'm safe since I'm with you." I wink at her and see her face flush. "She's so cute."

"Alright Ms.Knight, where should we go next?" She asks me.

"Hmmm....well, we've checked all the shops, and so next thing should probably be something fun." I grabbed her hand and led her through town. There was a carnival in town for a week and I was dying to see it!

****

"Get em' Salina!" I yell.

She shoots a water cannon into the mouth of the clown, trying to get the prize I'd been staring at; a big brown bear with a little blue bow around his neck. It was so cute I begged Salina to help me get it. After my three failures, she took over and was nearly there when DING DING DING! YOUR A WINNER! The machine announced. The man who owned the booth gave me the bear

"Congrats!" He smiles.

"Thank you, and thank you too Salina." I smile at her.

Today had felt like such a perfect day, I had prayed it'd never end. We began walking to another game. I looked up at Salina, she was at least a good four to five inches taller then me, but her long wavy hair seemed to glow in the moonlight. It was far more beautiful then my ten shades of white blonde hair. Her arms seemed to always be warm, her legs were beautifully sexy in her new jeans, I felt so lucky to even be with her.

"Hey, what should we try next?" She asks.

I look around and find something I knew she would love.

"How bout the Ferris wheel?" I nod to the gigantic ride and I could see she was somewhat nervous. "C'mon it'll be fun!" I encourage her. Pulling her to the Ferris wheel, there was no line since it was about to close, so we hurriedly got on and were on our way.

Looking out the window of our car, I saw she became more excited the higher up we went. Her eyes gleamed in delight, her smile make my heart skip a beat.

"Wow..." I whispered, it was apparently loud enough hip for her to hear cause she turned all her attention to me.

"What?" She asked.

"Oh shit, how am I suppose to tell her I feel this way?"

"Uh....it's nothing. I was just...looking at the view." I stutter.

She gives me that sexy 'uh-huh of course you were' smile and continues to look out the widow. The full moon's light enlightened the entire town, making it look quite ghostly, yet somehow beautiful all in one.

"Is this what a real date feels like? I know I've been on dates with Chad but...they never felt like this." My thoughts felt like air.

"Hey Dawn. May I ask you something?" I hear Salina ask shyly.

"Of course, what's on your mind?"

"I was just wondering....do you like me?.." I look at her in shock, how'd she know? I've been so careful!

"I've noticed how you blush when I look at you sometimes, and you always seem to smile when we're close-"

"uh-well umm...." I interrupted her, why couldn't I find the words to tell her?!

"Plus, I could smell your desire when we hugged in the store." She winked at me and I felt my face heat up.

"Sh-shut up! Stupid werewolf girl.." I mumbled.

This one woman had my heart and soul and yet I barely knew a thing about her. I've heard of "love at first sight" but I never believed it. It was a fantasy, a fairy tale that was to never come true. I could feel her eyes on me. But what she did next surprised me entirely, she leaned over,placed her hands on my cheeks, and kissed me! My eyes widened in her boldness. My head was saying "Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit!!" But my heart said ....."mine..."