Chapter Nineteen: Daylight

Music is "Bad Dream" by Ruelle.

Picture is The Immortality War by CaroDelMonte.

••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note

Hey, dolls!

I just wanted to give a quick update on a few things. First of all, thank you so much for the support on this book. I know it wasn't as long as RoW, but there just wasn't enough material to write in this book, even with flashbacks. The next chapter, 20, will be the final, and after that there will be an epilogue. Thank you for always reading and commenting! They make my day!

Second, I wanted to give a huge shout-out to CaroDelMonte. They have been making covers for both this series and my Glory Northern books, too. They are phenomenal. I highly recommend checking out their account. They are both a talented artist and writer. Their book, Repulse, is one of the most creative Marvel novels I've ever read! If you love alternate universes (AUs), steam punk, the 40s, or Steve, Tony, and Clint all in one novel, than Caro is your doll! I can't thank her enough for her work. I'm including a snapshot of the new cover for TIW below (since for some reason WP is having problems uploading covers) so you can see what I'm talking about. Also, go check out my Age of Glory books. Those covers are to die for! Thank you, Caro!

(Look at her! Ain't she just the prettiest darn thing you ever did see?! Maybe I'm biased :P)

Lastly, I wanted to give an update on my grandfather. My Nana told my Mom today that he was able to leave the house, to go to Wal-Mart, for the first time in seven months! He was beyond excited, and was able to shop and pick out his own food. Nana said he had a blast and is dealing with his dialysis as best as he can. But today was a real joy for him. I wanted to say thank you to anyone who prayed or kept him in your thoughts. Like...my Pop means so much to me, and I honestly can't communicate how thankful I am to you all. You make books worth writing.

That's all! I hope you enjoy this extra long chapter! Its about twice as long as normal, but I wanted to wrap up the flash-backs in this chapter. Enjoy!

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- Royale Wolf, aka SaveTheBrooklynBoys

••••••••••••••••••••

CHAPTER NINETEEN: Daylight

{May 5, 1960 - Fifty-Two Years Ago}