Chapter VI

Warning peopleeee - smut smut smut. You have been warned. XD  thank you all so much for reading please comment and vote and share or follow me Mean would mean so much. If you haven't you should also checkout my other story. It's pretty lit 😝😝 lol

<><><><><>

Waking up next to Jax had a complete new feeling for me. It had the warm ness and affection along with him being my best friend. His arm was thrown over me and I wiggle my way out of his grasp. Going into the kitchen I begin to prepare breakfast as he sleeps. Cooking eggs , bacon , toast and grits I wait for the water to boil as I slide the bacon around in my skillet.
" smells amazing" Jax whispers in my ear and his hands grip my hips.
" it'll be done soon" I smile as he kisses the back of my head and fixes himself a cup of coffee. Black , he's always drank his coffee black. Isabel was asleep on the couch and I pulled a plate down for her as well. Sunny side up eggs for us and scrambled for Jax. The yolk always freaked him out.
" el?" Jax calls out questioningly.
" yes j?" I ask as I begin to plate the food.
" I have some people coming by later" it sounds like he is warning me.
" here?"
" yes here" he confirms.
" um a simple Can I have some people at your dorm today would be nice" i reply with an attitude.
" el" his tone becomes authoritative. I bite my lip and see that Isabel is waking up.
" morning Izzy" she groans at me and stretches.
" do I smell bacon?" She sniffs the air.
" you do indeed" I say in an accent that can't be described as none of than pathetic.
" c-can I have some?"
" duh! Here's your plate" I grin as she looks at it greedily.
" mmm my god el this is good"
" Jax food is done" I yell to him. The sink turns off in the bathroom as he comes in and grabs his plate.
" Isabel?" Jax's voice rang out.
" what's up doc?" She says snapping a price of bacon into her mouth.
" I have someone who wants to meet you today. It's been quite some years since he has seen you" he grins and her eyes become wide. I am betting that it's his best friend Jared. They always had a thing for each other back in the day as kids. He moved off to New York with his parents around the age of nine but Jax and him stayed in touch.
" is it?" She begins to question but Jax shakes his head.
" it's a surprise , just make sure you look groomed " he chuckles as she scarfs down her food.
" I am going to go get ready for jar- I mean my surprise" she says running out of the dorm hurriedly.
" she's a nervous wreck" I giggle out as Jax laughs agreeing with me.
" should we turn on the Telly?" He said in a British accent.
" we shall" I retort back.
Turning on rick and morty once again ( what Can I say I'm obsessed) we sit in peaceful silence.
" baby , should I cook?" I ask during a commercial. He turns his head towards me and bites his lip.
" say it again"
" I said should I cook?"
" no. Not that part" he shakes his head at me.
" baby?" I ask
" that. Call me that again" He is looking at me in admiration and I can't help but giggle.
" why baby? Do you like that?"
" that sounds so good coming from your pretty lips. But I'd much rather hear my name as I'm between your gorgeous thighs" he says smirking at me and I roll my eyes.
" hush you pervert" I scold him and he laughs at me.
" you won't be saying that once I'm eating your" I cut him off with a glare and he holds his hands up in defense.
" shut it" I say with a silencing look.
" yes ma'am mamacita" he says winking at me.
" should I cook j?" I ask him for the last time.
" if you are willing."
" what should I cook then?"
" my favorite?" His eyes glint excitedly.
" fried chicken , mashed potatoes with gravy and home made macaroni?" I ask ticking off the list of his favorite foods.
" you know me so well" he smiles getting up and taking both of our plates and sitting them in the sink. He comes over to me , leaning close to my face he skims my skin with his nose lightly breathing me in. His mouth begins to kiss along my jaw as my breathing becomes heavy.
" j-j" I breath out as he sucks my favorite spot on my neck causing me to gasp.
" shh baby let me take care of you" he groans into my ear " you're so fucking sexy"
As his hand trails along my thigh I tangle my hands in his hair once again as he kisses me and I deepens the kiss. He tugs my bottom lip gently but I refuse access. Jax pinches my thigh making me gasp as he enters anyways. Pulling back he trails kisses down my stomach as he eyes my pants. He unbuttons them slowly and I feel myself become cautious of the way I look. He sensed my uneasiness immediately.
" it's okay baby. I'll take care of my girl. Relax" he soothes me as he tugs the remaining of my pants off. He presses his lips into the inner parts of my thigh repeatedly sucking gently. As he comes to my core he kisses it. Pushing aside my panties I feel his hot breath on me and I get chill bumps almost immediately. As his tongue finds my button he licks slowly and I grip the chair in pleasure. This being the first time ever for someone to do this I'm wondering what my problem was. I should've gotten someone to do this a long time ago. As his tongue expertly moves along my button he begins sucking on it as well. I moan loudly as he begins working faster on me. His finger is now inserted into my channel and I gasp feeling his thick finger slide against my walls as he slurps away. I begin to feel an immense tingling sensation building through me.
" j-Jax" I moan out " I'm going to- I'm going to" I couldn't finish the sentence. I reached climax intensely as he spreads my legs not letting me close them and keeps licking. I tug on his hair to bring him up as I can't handle the sensation any longer. His mouth glistens with my cream and I feel my cheeks heat up. He wipes his face before inserting his finger into my mouth and I suck it like the good girl I am.
" such a good girl ellie baby" he groans. Picking me up from the chair I stand there half naked , trembling still , as my door comes open and Jax rushes to cover my body.
" get the fuck out" he growls as the door slams shut.
" they didn't see you baby it's okay. Go get dressed" he smacks my ass as I nod at him going to put some new clothes on. Fuck. My first orgasm from the male species and it was by HIM. life couldn't be any better right now.